yes i do..

Continuation...
Present time

Uncoinciously a tear slipped down from her eyes which she immediately wiped away with her palm don't want anyone to see her in these state, all those gaurds which are witnessing the whole situation from the corner of there eyes, can't help but feel pity, they don't know who she is, but she is the first girl there young master brought home too, they are hella curious about who she is but they didn't dare to uttered a single word, they are well aware of vyan's personalities even though they are meeting him for the first time, Vyan is one of the hot topic they talk about, rumors flies faster then light..

They straightened their posture standing straight with a blank face, as soon as they heard a car honk...

Isabella's head snap at the direction of the sound, without her knowledge a small smile crept on her trembling lips as soon as she saw vyan walking out from the car, and instantly his eyes falls on her, his palms cleanched into a fist as he gritted his teeth while directly looking at her, which didn't go unnoticed by Isabella, and she felt a pang in her heart, looking at the sudden change in his handsome face, his facial expressions is giving her a hint, there's something in those hazel eyes, and Isabella can clearly see it..

Disgust..

That's what his eyes contain..

he feels disgusted by her..

She bite her lips and doesn't want to accept the clear message his eyes are relaying

So she did what she is best at She smiled a bit directly looking at his hazel eyes, shrugging off the pain and immediately got up with an jerk and was about to run towards vyan but halt in her step when she noticed Irene getting off of the car as she (Irene) walked towards vyan and wrap her hands around his arm, vyan gritted his teeth tightly as he tilt his head towards Irene and stare at blankly at her for a while,

Irene smiled sweetly directly looking towards him, and soon enough a smile made his way to his lips as he smiled back at her..

A smile which Isabella desperately wants to see but sadly that smile is not for her..

It was for Irene,

Irene was a sweet girl, talkative, playful, bubbly she is not like other arogant brat models, she seems to be a nice person, Isabella meet her few times during fashion show, they are not that much close to call each other friends, her relationship with Irene is more like hi and hello kind of friendship whenever they saw each other, Irene is more close to ayush, as they both are chatter box and get along very well with each other, they( ayush and Irene) even work in some series and albums together, so yeah she is a friend of ayush, that's how they ( Isabella and Irene) know each other..

Irene : oh Isabella, what are you doing here..

Irene's asked curiously, as Isabella's head snap towards her direction she was so immersed in staring at there linking arm that she didn't notice Irene's curious gaze until she speaks out..

Isabella : i.. i..

Words get stuck in her throat no matter how hard she tried to speak out, she inhales a ragged breath and looked to the left side biting her lips harshly to control herself..

As another pair of tear run down from her eyes and vyan can feel his heart started to get tighten by the mere sight of her tears..

Rex : i hope you'll not regret your action master, after seeing tears in her eyes.