vyan's break down

vyan pov..

I was in the same club to drown myself in alcohol the only thing which helps to lessen the pain, but it's still hurt, the pain of losing her can't be healed, it's becoming worse day by day, the all mighty vyan Romeo Evans is a losser who is unable to save the girl whom he love, what a freaking story isn't it, what's the use of this name, fame, and money when it can't even bring her back, i lose everything my mom, my dad, my sister, but i didn't shed even a single tears, how can I when there's no tears left to shed, i was not in the state to understand what was going on with me, what's the meaning of these life, can't i just die, and go to her, she must be lonely there without me, but here iam living like a useless pathetic person, but i didn't lose hopes, i will find her, she can't just leave me alone, she just can't, they thought i became mad and crazy searching for a dead person, but why can't they understand that my heart is unable to accept the fact that she is not there with me,

i can feel her, i can fucking feel her existence, isn't my breath is enough proof that she is alive, she is like oxygen to me, my world, my oxygen, and how can someone live without oxygen , they can't right, but iam alive and breathing, isn't its enough proof that my source of oxygen is also there, because iam breathing, even ryan loses hope, but not me, and iam not gonna lose this hope, this is the only string my life is depending on i just can't lose it, I'll look for her, everywhere i can, even if i had to spend my whole life in this i don't care, I'll die while searching for her, in a hope that maybe in next life I'll find her..

I was sitting in the vip room and about to take another sip of my whisky that's when my phone rang, my brows crooked looking at the unknown number, i don't know whom this number belongs to, I picked it up hoping maybe it is from some detectives i hired to look for her..

Vyan : hello who's this..

Silence.. i waited for few seconds to get any reply from the other side, but didn't get one, is he kidding with me, iam so not in a mood to deal with any short of prank call..

Vyan : the fuck you are calling me for, who the hell are you...

Angel : stop looking for me, iam done with you, Don't try to find me ever again...

DOLL, i was stunned after listening the voice come from the other side, this voice it's belongs to my doll, only her voice can sound so sweet to my ear, she is alive.. i can't hold my happiness, the reason ian Breathing is still there my doll, my baby is alive i was right, she is alive..

Vyan : doll, oh my gosh, i knew it, i always know you can't leave me, they are all lier, who keeps lieing to me about you, i...i where are you.. just tell me where are you.. iam coming..

I was happy beyond imagination, i couldn't control my emotions, i didn't even care, how she was alive when i saw her dead body with my own eyes, it doesn't matter, all that matters is that she is alive..

But why she is not saying anything, is my voice is not audible, or she cut the call, i can't help but get panic, i immediately check my screen to make sure that she is still on the line, and she was.

Vyan : hello.. baby.. are you listening.. iam coming for you.. hello doll..

But instead to hearing her Sweet voice, i heard another men's voice from the other side, who the fuck he is? What he is doing with my doll..

Leo : i think you didn't hear what she said, she don't want you anymore she has me, and it's time for our next round of sex, so don't disturb us, or you prefer to hear her sweet moans when I'll thrust deep inside her warm pussy..