ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ..

2 months later Jungkook's POV:

It's been 2 months since Lisa left, I could've went after her, but I know she was griefing and I felt bad cause I knew how it felt to lose someone you really love, so I let her stay there although was supposed get married in a week in order to get the place of mafia king, but I guess my love got the best of me but today am gonna get her back and tomorrow we're getting married no more hold back.

I kicked down the door of Lisa's house with my men behind me to back off her family and her b*tich of friend away from me as not hurt them. The loud clash of the door made all of them startled but Lisa didn't look surprised "You again" Jennie said coming up to me when my men came infront me backing of her crazy a**, Lisa was walking to me when her brother and father held her hand going infront of her I laughed do these people really want to get killed "Listen am not here to talk just give me Lisa so I can go without causing any trouble" I said but the boy grabbed a bat and the father took out a gun seriously I didn't plan on killing anybody today but I guess I'll have to,"Guys please just let me go he'll kill you guys" Lisa said sadly she knows me well I smiled.

"Listen to her" I said I pulling up the sleeves of my Jacket cause this place is about to get bloody I smiled again it's been awhile..

And Grabbed a gun from out from of the my men's hand he turn around to look and I shot him in the head, he falls right on his back "Move away let me handle this" I said aiming at Jennie to demonstrate to her father and brother showing them how the...

And Grabbed a gun from out from of the my men's hand he turn around to look and I shot him in the head, he falls right on his back "Move away let me handle this" I said aiming at Jennie to demonstrate to her father and brother showing them how they're gonna died, Lisa ran in front of Jennie begging for me not to hurt but Jennie push her behind her willing to died just to protect her this remember me of my mother when my dad aimed a gun to kill me and she ran infront of me putting her hands out ready to risk it all for me.

I came out of my thought when I felt a pain in my hand a gun shot "YOU MESS UP YOU B*TICH" I shot aimed for his head but someone jumped in the way that to take the shot instead that Jennie b*tich. They all ran to her as I aimed again at Lisa's brother "Please Jungkook don't do it please they're all I have left" she said shouted tears running from her eyes "Then tell them to stop f*cking with you're the only reason I haven't killed them yet" I said decided to put gun away and her spare her family but she gonna get long and hard punishment.

I dragged Lisa's hair leading her outside her father was aiming at me  from behind "Dare to shoot and your family members will died infront of your face then you'll be next" I said dead serious he put down the gun then started helping Jennie again as I walk out and into my limousine which was full of my men "Some of you get out and take a cap your taking space up" I said giving my card to one of them as some of them leaving car "Remember to give that back or else your families will pay" I said to them they nodded closing the door.

The car started moving and Lisa never stopped crying "Lisa shut up you caused this on yourself ! " I shouted at her as silent crys annoying the hell out me "Lisa stop the f*cking crying f*cking crying or I f*ck the living h*ll outta you" I said but tears kept running from her eyes so I grabbed her face "I said shut up and stop crying" I said a deep voice she nodded and I let her go as wipes her tears.

At my Mansion

Her mouth wided so she covered it with hand "Do you like it" I said with a smile she nodded looking making me annoyed and mad she must has saw cause replied with words this time "Yes" she said still looking down "Look up at me, When your talking t...

Her mouth wided so she covered it with hand "Do you like it" I said with a smile she nodded looking making me annoyed and mad she must has saw cause replied with words this time "Yes" she said still looking down "Look up at me, When your talking to me" I said cupping her face she nodded I have her a deadly look "Okay" she said I held her hand and she tried removing my hand I looked her deadly again "don't f*ck with me Lisa exspecially when am mad" I said and she looked me then stopped.