Mikado Ryoka

When Travis arrived at school he didn't see Yui anywhere since. He didn't bother looking since if she wanted him she'd come. He then went to class. Lala was angry because he didn't come yesterday
" let's go to the toilet and I'll make you happy again." Travis said. She happily agreed and they both went to the toilet. The second they arrived they started kissing each other. Travis gripped her ass while they kissed.

She then unbuckeld his belt as his pants dropped. She went down on her toes and took his cock out and sucked it. She stroked it vigorously as she her head went back and forth into his cock. The sounds if sucking surrounded the stall. Travis held her head and pulled it back and forth as well. They're movements in sync with each other. She rubbed her pussy through the panties as her fingers were wet from her juices.

She slowly took his cock deeper into her throat as. She had practiced alot so she can hold her gag longer. She then pulled out and spit on his cock and stroked it using her saliva. She looked in his eyes  as she did this. She felt her pussy was wet enough so stood up. Travis sat down on the toilet and turned her around. He removed her panties. She held his cock as she aimed it up her pussy.  She then lowered her self and slowly rode him. Her movements were cramped as the wasn't any space in the stall. But she felt the same pleasure as she rode hisc cock.

Travis grabbed her ass and enjoyed the feeling of her ass. He then pulled her back and picked her legs up. He stood up and thrused in up her pussy as she moaned loudly. Travis fucked her up and down as her breasts swayed following the rhythm. She covered her mouth as his cock went deeper inside her pussy penetrating her womb which was close to her Gspot. She squirted on the stall door as she moaned loudly. Travis continued to pound her while her legs swayed kicking the stall wall.

A student came in but ran away quickly when he heard her moans and screams. " ahahh yessss more!!~~" she screamed as she loved the pleasure. She squirted again as the door was covered with her juices. Travis lowered her and made her touch the wall as he pounded her from behind. Even though she had lost feeling of her legs she stoll it stood strong and Travis fucked her.

This went on for a couple more minutes. There were 5 minutes left till school starts. Travis felt his cum build up as his cock twitched inside of her. He's pace sped up as he grabbed her waist. He then cummed inside her womb giving her stomach a warm sensation. He pulled out and his cum came out of her pussy dripping on the floor.

They then cleaned themselves on the tap and went out after Lala fixed her hair. They walked to class which was about to start They passed by the infirmary where Travis saw the schools nurse. Mikado Ryoka." My new target" Travis said in a low voice. Lala looked back and asked what he said. He said nothing and they had reached the class and went in. Inside he saw Yui sitting om the desk beside Haruna. He smiled and went to his seat and so did Lala.

The teacher came and teached them stuff he didn't need to know but somehow knew. The went by and today was PE. They did the same thing as last time except that they played basketball where Travis solod the boys team. He then said he got an injury as an excuse to see Ryoka.

He went to infirmary and knocked. He heard a voice telling him to come in and he smiled thinking of when he actually does that. He entered and saw beautiful green-eyed brunette.

 He entered and saw beautiful green-eyed brunette