Bagging So-ri and meeting Jeong-Sook Seo

Travis woke up in morning. He saw Kim under the sheets sucking his wood. He smiled as he let her continue doing her thing. Kim noticed that he's awake. A pop sound came out as she stopped sucking." Goodmorning Honey~" she said and she continued to suck his cock. She gobbled it up as she tried to fit it all inside of her mouth. She gagged and started to salivate. Her mouth become more wet as she continued to suck him.
Travis enjoyed how she took care of his cock.

It's been A full week since he came into this world. In this week Kim and their daughter moved with him to a new mansion he had bought.

Kim decided to work from home since it would be a hassle going to work since they live in the mountains

Kim decided to work from home since it would be a hassle going to work since they live in the mountains. Travis bought many black colored cars just for fun.

He even suggested Mina to try homeschooling

He even suggested Mina to try homeschooling. She agreed because she wanted to stay with her family more often. Mina accepted Travis as her new father. She told Kim who teared up and hugged her her. They are now engaged.

In this week His progress with So-ri had already been finished. The only thing left is for then to seal the deal. Sh had broken up with her Boyfriend the day they went out on a date. Since then they've been staying in contact and meeting each other on dates. He bought her many clothes and bags. So-ri was happy with the materials that she got but at the end the day she genuinely loved him.

She waited for the right time to tell him that. The thing that made her happy is the attention she got from him. During her time she thought that maybe she wasn't that attractive anymore. She stopped feeling that way because Travis made it sure that everyday he would tell her she's beautiful. That was the reason she fell in love with him.

Right now they are currently On a date in an expensive restaurant. They ordered some expensive food that I won't bother naming. They ate and conversed. She kept on taking selfies with him which filled her the new phone that he had bought her. After paying for the food they went back to her apartment. When they entered they met one of her neighbors taking out her trash.

 When they entered they met one of her neighbors taking out her trash