Taking Things

2 days passed and today is first day. Travis woke up and did his routine and wore his uniform

He then went out to school.' The things I do for pussy' he thought as he was walking. Travis arrived at school and found Cecily and Maria outside waiting for him. When they saw him they ran towards him. " Goodmorning girls" Travis said." Goodmorning Travis" they said in Union. They then walked to the auditorium. Travis saw Shin with the Prince. He and Girls sat in their own seats and waited for the speech. Merlin and Merida walked in. Merida saw him and waved her hand. He raise his hand and didn't wave since that's gay.

They then started speaking. After sometime it was time for Shins speech" Well, then now the freshman representative will deliver his greeting speech. The representative is the student who received the highest score on this year's entrance exam. Mr. Shin Walford." She said. Travis Cringed to the core when Shin delivered his speech. He had always hated this man's personality and the way he showed off. I mean Travis did show off in his past life but no one knew who he was so technically he didn't. But this man really pissed him off. The way he fell in love the second he  met a girl the way he proposed to the girl after a couple of months knowing her. This man really is one of the worst Protagonists in his opinion.

After His speech they went to there class which was class S. Since Travis was here someone got yeated out and he didn't bother to care. The person was Julius the person ranked 10. Travis of course is ranked 2nc. He failed the written test.
The teacher congratulated them and told them today they won't be doing anything.

Travis introduced him self to the girls of  course. ' I'll fuck them of screen' Travis said breaking the forth wall again. He then noticed that Cecily was sad or something. Maria told him that somebody be stalking her. They then went out and talked about it. Shin followed since he had somehow entered the friend group.

Kurt then appeared behind them and shouted towards Cecily. She held Travis's hand in fear.' She gotta be strong if she Finna be my girl' he thought. Kurt walked forward and tried to grab Cecily hand . Shin wanted to help and try to gain her favor because since they met she only gave him dry replies. But Travis smacked him into the ball and broke it." Fuck I gotta stop breaking shit. No worries I'll pay for that" He said. Of course that was a lie." Cecily don't worry I'll help you."He said in a calm tone. She blushed and nodded. Maria got a little jealous but she was happy that her friend won't have any problems anymore.

' Travis beat me to it. But no worries I'll amaze her with my magic.' Shin thought. He then asked if they wanted to come to his house. Travis agreed and so did the girls. The prince overheard and wanted to go as well.

They then went to his house. Maria and Cecily were hyped because they were going to meet The heros. Travis was calm as ever. He just wanted some booty. They arrived at the house and they were welcome by the maids. Travis saw a hot maid and thought

 Travis saw a hot maid and thought

' My new maid  wife. She's probably a Oc.I'm really coming up in life. The old Man would be proud'

The old man who was sitting on his throne sneezed." Young Travis must be thinking about me. I hope he comes and visits me one day." He said. Travis then walked and entered the living room where they were all at. While talking he needed to use the toilet. Merida offered to guide him for some reason. No one saw the problem. ' I kinda understand for the others but not you Shin. You're from Japan where hentai is the norm. How could he not notice the signs.' Travis thought as he walked with Merida while he grabbed her booty. Somehow there weren't any maids or butlers around.

Travis went in the bathroom with her. Her affection Had hit 80 and lust was on 100. " Tell me Do you love me Merida?" He asked." I do love you Travis but I'm afraid I'm too old to be with you." She said with tears in her eyes." Would you die for me Merida?" He asked" in a heart beat." She said firmly." Than promise you will keep this a secret." " I promise." Sh said. He then took her to the his universal space. She was shocked and looked around and saw the beauty of the place." Its beautiful." " No your beautiful Merida." He said as he gave her a mirror. She saw her face had gotten younger. She then noticed all the aches she had , had disappeared and she felt that she was back in her prime.

" Travis thank you so much. I can now be yours to love. But I don't know how the others will react" She said." Don't worry I'll cast a disguise on you so that only I get to see you like this. Other people besides my other wives of course will see your elderly look" He said. She got angry when she said she was elderly but got over it when Travis kissed her lips. She slowly returned the kiss as she put her hands around his neck. Travis lowered his hand and touched her ass. Travis then put his tongue in her mouth as it clashed with hers. Her pussy dripped with cum as she felt her whole body in pleasure. They kissed for a while till they stopped.

Travis then made the time of his universe go slower than the other world. Meaning 3 days is 3 seconds for them. Travis created a bed and pinned her down on it. As his hand went around her body softly. He flicked her nipples and she moaned softly. Travis made there clothes disappear and his raging cock was freed. Merida was shocked at the size of his cock but she found her body trembling at the thought of it entering her.

Travis then aimed his Cock on her wet pussy ass he rubbed her clit making her orgasm again. In this  world anything he wants will happen so he made her Body more sensitive just for fun. He had never did this to his girls since he never thought of it. But last night he watch a hentai Were the dude basically had hypnosis powers and he made the woman's bodies sensitive and stuff. He thought of going the at first but he told himself that maybe one day he will.

He then penetrated her pussy with his cock as she moaned in pleasure. Dur to her not being a virgin Travis didn't need to baby her and pounded her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back as she orgasmed again while he fucked her. Travis sucked her tits as he continued to pound her. Merida felt his tongue on her nipples and her body twitched as she again orgasmed. She felt that she couldn't think of anything else at the moment other than his cock pistoning her pussy.

Travis continued to fuck her for a couple of minutes till he noticed her out cold." Guess all that cumming made pass out. Shouldn't have used the sensitivity thingy" He said. He then Recovered her and she woke up. He picked her up and took her to tree and she held it as Travis fucked her from behind. He had turned of the sensitivity as he wanted to enjoy as well. Merida however still felt sensitive from cumming som much. Travis spanked her ass as he pounded her. He took one her legs up and continued to go deeper in her pussy till he entered womb and penetrated it. She cummed again as she felt her legs weaken Travis mader float so that she continued fall and continued fuck her.

This went on for 3 days till he felt that he was satisfied. He then Recovered her completely and they went back. He told her to go back first and be followed after. They talked and shin wanted to enchant Cecilys uniform to help her with Kurt. She refused and said that Travis was there to help her as she hugged his arm. Shin got jealous to the core he saw her hugging Travis's arm.' There still a chance and that's to use my power " He thought.

' I like taking things from people' Travis thought.

{ One of the reasons why I hated this dude}