Yui Kategawa

{Reason why I take time is because of the sex scenes. They really drain my energy when i write them For example look at hollow as an example. I wrote so many chapters on the first day because I didn't write sex scenes. So please don't be disappointed when I don't write on for some character}

Travis and Run came back the next day. When they arrived the other girls were waiting for him on his bed fully nude. They shaked their asses as they wanted to see who he'd pick. Travis doesn't like to pick so he fucked them so fast that they thought he picked them firsts. He took of his clothes and fucked them for the whole day.

The next day.
When Travis was about to enter the school with Lala holding his hand. They were stopped by the student Council Yui Kotegawa.

 Travis always like this Tsundere as she was very cute

Travis always like this Tsundere as she was very cute. It then reminded him of another cute Alien girl he'll meet in the future. Travis used his perimeter and talked with her as she checked students dress code. He even made her laugh sometimes as she enjoyed the conversation. After that he went inside as he had raised her Affection to 30.

During the day Travis would go and sit with her when she was on duty. He was clearly bunking class but somehow she didn't seem to care. They even went to the back of the school and sat their as they talked. Travis didn't try anything with her for now since he hasn't gained much Affection from her. It was now up to 50 And she just began to trust him enough with her minor secrets.

The rest of the day Travis spent it with her behind the school. No one really noticed them not being here except Rito who saw them walking around school. He didn't say anything however and continued with his day. He still hadn't given up on Haruna so he hated Travis but not enough to snitch on him.

The next day
Travis and Yui talked for while but soon after he left with the girls. She slowly began to feel something for him. When she saw him with other girls she felt pain in her heart. She didn't really understand this feeling so she asked her brother who told her that she's probably in love with Travis. She then blushed and told her brother she was shameless and ran to her room. In her room she sat and thought about the feeling.

The next day.
Travis is walking to school, as usual he is walking with Lala by his side and Haruna at the other side. Run was walking infront him since she also wanted attention. Risa and Mio were probably at school already. He then saw Yui at the school gate again.

Yui was busy checking the students dress code. She then saw Travis walking with girls around him. The pain feeling in her heart began to grow little by little. She somehow found herself envying the girls who publicly show their interest in someone but since she's a member of the disciplinary she couldn't do that because that would hurt her reputation. She let them pass even though she broke up other couples going to school together since she was busy thinking about the feeling.

During the day.
Travis went out of class with the same excuse of being sick. He went towards the grounds and saw Yui sitting at the spot she always sits when she's on duty. Travis approached her and sat beside her. She was a little startled but calm down when she that it was Travis. She then told him how she didn't like to see him with other girls and how it hurts when she saw him with them. Travis listened to her and slowly leaned in close to her. She closed her eyes waiting for the kiss. Not wanting to disappoint Travis sealed his lips with hers as they kissed.