Meeting my fiancess friend and The Vice President

Travis woke up and was surrounded by two women who were sleeping soundly. He got up and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After showering he went down stairs and made food for the girls. He left a note on the table that said he'll be back after his run. He wore his running clothes and ran out.

He ran around the suburbs. Many people were also jogging. They were quite friendly to him as they greeted him when they ran past him. Alot of house wives were also jogging and they smiled at him when he ran past them. They didn't really attract him as much as one of the milf he saw wearing really tight training clothes her sport bra held her tits tight.

Her running leggings held her ass firmly ass they outlined her figure

{ Like this basically}

This women was non other than
Yoon-Jeong Mo.

She is one of the characters in the story and also one of the only women where we never saw her have sex scene with some else other than the main Character

She is one of the characters in the story and also one of the only women where we never saw her have sex scene with some else other than the main Character. This woman is one Travis's favorite waifus.

Yoon-Jeong MO looked at Travis. She knew that Kim was engaged. Since from childhood. Yoon-Jeong Mo has always stole things from Kim. From toys , dolls and even her boyfriends. Even with this Kim had never hated her. She still saw her as a friend at the end of the day. This proves that this story is fictional. Moving on she saw Travis and waved at him. She ran up to him with a smile on her face. Travis looked at the love perimeter on top of her head.

Education : 90
Kindness : 60
Charm :98
Dissatisfaction : 20
Wealth : 80
Honesty : 40

Number of times person had sex : Alot
Current state : Best friend found a person to love and she's still single, Very healthy body.

She reached him. She smiled politely at him. Travis returned the smile." Hey. It's nice to meet you. I'm Yoon-Jeong Mo your *fiancees* best friend." She said. When she said Fiancee she said it in a different manner. As if that him being her friends fiancee didn't matter and that she'll shoot her shot at him. Well that's exactly what she meant.

He saw the options and pick the first one that had 30 affection points and 90 sex points. She had already had the idea of having sex with him when she heard of him. She also had finger fucked herself while thinking about him so her lust for him has always been on.
"HI its nice to meet you as well. I've heard alot about you from Kim" He said. He than gained 30 affection and 90 sex points.