Soloed the Verse

2 months pass.Travis and Maria had been meeting every night to fuck. They sometimes do it in the middle of the day. He also occasionally visits Marida daily and gives her some good D. He still hasn't done it with Cecily since he planned to do it in her home town. However he did fuck the other girls in class. They were all good fucks since be did it with them all on their first time. They were able to satisfy him even though they were Virgins.

He also banged Shins maid. She was an Oc so it's not really important. Travis didn't slack off he trained the girls in their magic making them much stronger. He didn't want any weaklings in his group. Today is the day they go to Cecilys hometown for summer vacation.

The arrived at the town.
Travis and the girls were in their own group. The all went to the hot springs with him. And they had a nice Orgy. Travis told Cecily that he would give give her the D tonight so she should be ready. She blushed and nodded. Travis continued to bang the Girls as Cecily played with herself.

The boys next door were fapping as they listened them moan. Shin was somehow also beating his meat. He found out that Travis was banging his classmates when he saw them fucking in class after school hours. Travis that day had felt like having sex in class so he asked the girls to stay.

After that they all went for some training. Shin flexed his magic while watching Merida teach the girl since he didn't have any magic. She gave everyone attention and helped them fix problems. She was really a good teacher for them. Travis then remembered that the now 3rd Rate villain had a girl.' Fuck how could I forget about her!!!! Let me go get her' he thought as he flew to her kingdom in blinding speeds.

He arrived and saw her staring at the town from the balcony. Travis landed on the balcony and started spitting game to her. At first she was shocked that he just landed infront of her and the fact that she didn't know him. But she some how found herself forgetting when he they started talking. The things they spoke about were trivial but she was hooked on the conversation.

They talked for a while till Travis had to go back. He told her he'll come if had time. ' how tf did she not meet the main villain. Maybe things changed since I'm here or maybe I have plot armor' Travis thought breaking the forth wall. He then flew back and arrived in a second. He then sat back in the rock he was sitting on looking at the view of the girls training in the tight shorts outlining their asses.

After a couple hours they stopped training since it was the end of the day. Shin had destroyed most of the surroundings with his magic but no one cared except the boys. Who were busy rooting for him. Travis also remembered that the prince had a fiance. ' I'm eating good this time' he thought as he went back to the house they rented.

In the nighttime Travis went to Cecilys room and entered it. She was sitting on a chair seemingly waiting for him to come. She was happy when she saw him arrive and ran towards him and hugged him.

After that they both stared at each other as they leaned in as their lips sealed and they kissed. Travis enjoyed her breasts as they were pressed against him. Of course he had girls with bigger boobs so these were practically normal but he appreciated boobs so he valued every size.

After the kiss stopped Travis guided her to the bed as she stood on all fours. Her rounds ass was perfectly raised up for him to see her wet pussy. He took of his clothes and slowly started to penetrated her pussy. She moaned a little as she felt his cock. Travis the slowly pushed in and broke her hymen.

{ I know I know it's the same thing all over again so this is the last time I'm saying it}

Travis then slowly started thrusting in side her pussy. It was wet enough for him to freely move inside. She moaned loudly as she was feeling pleasure. Travis continued to on the slow pace for a while. His pace started to go faster as he felt that she had adapted.