The day I died

In New York city.
A Black Bugatti Divo is cruising around the city at high speed.

The windows tinted Black as the night sky as the sun's light reflected on it

The windows tinted Black as the night sky as the sun's light reflected on it. Inside the car dark skinned man is stirring it. He is currently listening to some music as he drives around town.

This Man's Name is Travis Wyatt. He is a young Billionaire Entrepreneur who is living his life to the fullest. He is currently driving towards his company to check if things are doing alright. The reason is that he had gotten a message from his secretary that there was a problem in the branch in New York city.
He had taken a flight here from Japan on his Private Plane.

Travis is the owner of the world best team, Real Madrid.{ fight me} He also owns shares from Other Billionaires businesses, but the main thing that made him wealthy is that he created the world's first Ai assistant that helped people in their daily lives. The Ai is can help people with anything their master needs , except if it's sexual of course. This made him into one of the wealthiest people on earth.

He arrived at the Company building where the security opened the Gate for him to enter. As he went into the underground parking he left his car in its designated area and walked inside the building. People greeted him as he entered the building. He went to elevator and told Ai to take him to the top floor. It began to go up. The window of the elevator were transparent so he was able to see the view of New York city. Travis looked around but his eyes stopped when he saw a Airplane flying straight to his building. He didn't panic or get terrified at the oncoming danger.

He just opened his phone and Canceled the date he had with a Super hot Japanese girl he met in Kyoto. The Plane hit right on the elevator window and exploded. It looks like this was something that was planned by one of his opps." I guess this Is it." He said as his vision started to darken. As his heart slowly stopped beating.

Travis opened his eyes and found himself standing infront of a throne with a old man wearing white robes looking really Righteous. " Hello their Young one. It's seems your time has ended. Do not fret because I will grant you wishes for I have nothing else to do." He said in a deep voice. Travis had watched many animes and read alot of novels. So he knew what was going on.
" OK then how many wishes can I have?" He asked. The old men raised 4 fingers up and said." I shall grant you four wishes. These wishes have no limit. If you want you could even wish to take my seat. So make your wish young Travis." He said in a wise man's tone.

Travis smiled at the response and began to think about his wishes. After some time he told the old man his wishes "OK First I'll get myself Saitamas powers without the baldness. Secondly I also want the ability to go to any Anime/Manga/Manhwa/ Manhua that I want. Third give me my own Universal space in which any thing I wish will become true. Lastly I want the ability of the main Character of Love perimeter but I want it in my eyes instead of glasses." Travis said.

The old man snapped his fingers which granted Travis his wishes. Travis felt his body become stronger. His ability to go to worlds become felt natural as if he was born with the ability. ' I'll go to the universe when I conquer my first world." He thought. He then asked the old man if he could train with his powers so that he could Adabt fast. While training Travis realized that he couldn't fly even though he could jump as high as the stars. He walked up to the old man and asked." Hey old Man could you give me the ability to fly. " He asked. The old man nodded. Travis began to float as he went higher into the air.