Battle Trial Part 3

Start from the beginning

The teen seemed surprised to see me as saw him in that ridiculous half and half costume of his.

Sonic: Yo what's up Half and Half!

I quipped as Todoroki looked at me in confusion.

Todoroki: Huh what are you talking about?

Sonic: The costume duh?

I replied as I cracked my knuckles as I walked towards the teen.

Todoroki: Oh?

He simply said as we both stared at eachother silence before I replied.

Sonic's Thoughts: Akward?

I said to myself as I saw him shift his leg a bit as pillar of ice erupted from the floor at breakneck speeds as I leaped away from my previous spot as I skidded across the floor as I looked at my opponent.

Sonic: Alright don't wanna talk huh bet your ass is mine now!

I said as soon as I was about to sprint I hesitated for second as I realized that was a bad idea. I was in a building where literally everything was encompassed in ice.

My emerald eyes widened as they darted all around the crystalline floor as I looked for any safe spots to run before locking my gaze back at Todoroki.

He definitely would shoot out a barrage of ice before I could blink. I was inexperienced but I'm not to inexperienced to know that I could utilize my speed with slipping around the place.

Sonic Thoughts: God I feel like I'm playing Pokémon for some reason

And as I thought that Todoroki smashed his foot on the floor as twitched and jagged ice pillars launched themselves in my direction as I scoffed at the attack.

As I leaped above the ice as spinned myself rapidly in the air as the moment I hit the ground I shot myself forward faster then ever as I completely avoided Todoroki's attack with ease as my quills made a loud screeching sound along the ice as I curved myself in the icy room.

Sonic: Hahaha yeah boy run!

I chuckled at the Todoroki's face of pure panic as I rushed at the boy.

Sonic Thoughts: I couldn't blame the guy it would be terrifying to see a ball of spines that can rip apart the ice around would be terrifying.

Todoroki clenched his jaw before swinging his right arm in an arc as a thick wall of ice following in motion as I grinned at this.

I didn't decrease my speed as I moved myself right for the unsuspecting teen. At the last possible second I jumped up at the wall as I began to cut through the crystalline barrier like a crazed buzzsaw.

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHING!

I kept cutting intil I broke through to witness a surprised Todoroki.

Sonic: HERE'S SONIC!
____________________________________________

Mineta Pov

After Sonic left without sticking around to chat Mineta clenched his fist tightly as he began to whine.

Mineta: That jerk what does he know anyways?"

The Hedgehog seemed to dislike him a lot. As in everytime the Hedgehog would just look at him his eyes would slightly tighten in disgust.

It was infuriating and the things he said to him.

Mineta couldn't help but take out one of his grape balls off his head as he ignored the slight pain that followed it coming from his scalp as he stared at it. He remembered Sonic refusing to really look at him intil the battle started. It kinda felt like Mineta was just some pile of garbage he had to deal with and what he'd said before.