Christmas (Part 2/2)

(hehahr merry VERY late chrostmsas and a hapry new year)

Everyone had arrived at the ice skating rink. Shrignold got done having a small conversation with Tony and fluttered over to a booth to get his ice skates. "Here, Shriggy! I got you some skates already." Larry said and handed him some. "How the hell do you know my shoe size.." Shrignold muttered, confused. "I just guessed." He shrugged. "Well, they fit perfectly. You're a good guesser, I suppose." Shrignold pulled on the ice skates. "I guess I am!" The white haired male sat down and put on his ice skates aswell. "Need help getting up?" Larry held out a hand for Shrignold to grab. "Alright, Larry. If I fall, you better catch me." Shrignold said cautiously. He stumbled a bit but reclaimed his balance when he used Larry's shoulder for support. Though, it didn't help all that much since Larry was a lot taller than him.
"C'mon Tony, don't be so lame! Just ice skate with us!" Colin urged. "No. Ice skating is a huge waste of time." Tony said and sighed. "Well, just sitting here on the bench is too!" Colin replied. "I suppose you have a point." Tony stood up and walked over to the booth with Colin to get his ice skates.
Tracey and Sketchbook were already on the ice. They both didn't know how to skate much, but they were trying their best. Tracey always blushed a bit when Sketchbook helped her up off the floor. It reminded her of those corny movies when the girl would bump into her guy-crush and would fall and drop her books. Then the guy would make eye contact with her and help her up. Tracey got lost in thought, thinking about this. "Tracey...earth to Electracey..." Sketchbook waved a hand in front of her face, "a-ah! Sorry, I zoned out." She smiled sheepishly and continued skating alongside of her friend. It was quiet, they didn't have much to talk about. They usually do, but they were so focused on skating, and trying not to fall that nothing sparked their minds. "H-hey, Sketch?" Tracey looked down at her. "Hm?" She replied. "I was wondering i-if um...you would.." She was cut off by the sound of Tony yelling at Colin. Tony had fallen down and his blonde-haired boyfriend laughed at him. "N-nevermind.." Tracey said and smiled softly. "Alright...?" Sketchbook was confused. She wasn't acting the way she usually did. She wasn't her bright, happy, and kind of awkward self. She was kind of...quiet and closed off. "You okay, Tracey?" Sketchbook looked up at her. "Y-yeah, why?" She asked. "You've been acting strange lately." Sketchbook said. "Oh, I have? I-I'm uh..sorry.. I've just had a lot of things on my mind lately." She laughed awkwardly. "It's alright." Sketchbook grabbed her hand and held it whilst they were skating alongside eachother. Tracey smiled, glad she had Sketchbook in her life.

~Meanwhile with the queers COUGH I mean Larry and Shrignold~

Shrignold was getting frustrated. He hated doing anything he wasn't good at. And he definitely wasn't good at ice-skating. "C'mon, Shrigs; you can do it!" Larry said...before Shrignold fell again. "These skates are broken or something.." He muttered, trying to get up. "Here, let me he-" "I can do it myself." Shrignold swatted Larry's hand away, embarrassed that he kept falling in front of him. "Shrigs, don't get so worked up, everyone has trouble skating the first time they do it.." He sighed. "But- but you're so good at it, and I'm embarrassed that you have to keep helping me..!" Shrignold looked down, regretting what he had said. "Aw, you don't have to be embarrassed.. I'm happy that I get to help you." Larry picked Shrignold up and hugged him for a little bit. "You wanna try again? I'll hold you hand and we can skate slowly." He said, "mhm.." Shrignold nodded. He stood on the ice for a minute, hesitating to start skating. He grabbed Larry's hand, grabbing onto him occasionally when he felt like he was going to fall. He felt as if he was getting the hang of skating. "You're doing better, Shrigs; good job!" Larry smiled. "T-thanks...!" He blushed.
After maybe two hours of skating, everyone was tired and decided to go back home. "That was a nightmare..." Tony grumbled and got into the drivers seat. "Not my fault you kept falling, I tried to help you." Colin shrugged. Everyone was in the car now. They put their seatbelts on and Tony started driving. Shrignold sighed, kind of tuckered out. His body was sore since he fell so much, but nonetheless, he had a nice time skating with Larry. "Hehe...usually I'm the tired one." Larry said and ran his fingers through Shrignold's hair. He was surprised about how untangled it was. Larry hadn't brushed his hair in...a while. He liked the messy look, so he just decided to keep it like that. Thankfully, he showers. Occasionally. Maybe once a week or so. Shrignold will sometimes spray him with Febreze or Cherry Blossom Bath and Body works perfume. Larry chuckled at the thought. "We're here." Tony sighed, thankful to be home. He quickly got out of the car and speed-walked to the front door. Sammy appeared in the door and her eyes lit up, "you guys are home! We made a lot of yummy food!" She shouted towards everyone in the car then ran back into the house when she heard her dad calling for her. Everyone, one by one got out of the car and headed inside. "It smells amazing in here!" Sketchbook remarked. Tracey nodded in agreement. "I like your apron, Sammy..!" Shrignold said and smiled. "Thanks! Dad gave it to me as an early Christmas present!" She grinned and pointed to Fred. He chuckled awkwardly. "I told him not to give it to her, but he couldn't resist." Stanley sighed. "She needed an old one anyway...she got a bunch of flour on her old one and it won't wash out.." Fred smiled sheepishly. "Wow, I wonder where she got so much flour from.." Sketchbook muttered, trying to be rid of that memory. "So, we're gonna eat first, then open presents, right?" Stanley asked, setting up the dining table, "yep!" Sketchbook said. Everyone sat down when Stanley was finished setting the table. Larry noticed Shrignold's clasped his hands together and was muttering to himself, "you okay, Shrigs?" He asked. "Shh, I'm praying to Malcolm." Shrignold said quietly and closed his eyes, going back to his 'prayers.' Larry sighed, kind of annoyed that his boyfriend still worshipped that homophobic statue. He finished praying and began eating. "This is really good!" Colin exclaimed before shoving more food into his mouth. "Sammy and Benny prepared that!" Stanley said. "Yes we did! Glad you like it!" Sammy grinned proudly. Sketchbook noticed that Tracey wasn't eating. "Tracey, when we're done eating, can I talk to you?" Sketchbook asked. "H-hm? Oh, y-yeah!" She stammered, her face turning red. She continued to play with her food.

~Time skip~

Everyone finished with their food. Sammy jumped up from her seat and immediately ran towards the presents, "C'MON EVERYBODY IT'S TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!!" She yelled. "Alright, alright." Stanley chuckled, following her. Everyone sat down around the tree. The fireplace was going, the lights were dimmed; "this is how Christmas should be..." Shrignold smiled warmly, happy he gets to be around his real family. Sammy opened up her gifts quickly while Fred took a bunch of videos and pictures. "You're gonna take up all the space in your phone, hon." Stanley said. "O-oh, right.." Fred smiled sheepishly. Sketchbook tapped on Tracey's shoulder, motioning for her to follow her. She walked up the stairs as Tracey followed and into their room. Sketchbook shut the door, "So." She said in a stern voice. Tracey fidgeted with her bracelets, worried she did something wrong. "Why have you been acting so strange lately? Like you're scared to talk to me.." Sketchbook asked and sat down next to her. "I um.. I don't- I don't know.." Her face turned red. "You can tell me, Tracey...I won't get upset.." She held her hand. "I- I don't know how to explain it.." Tracey muttered, still embarrassed. "I kind of...likeee you?" She said, her face turning even more red. "As a friend or..." Sketchbook was confused, "Wait..." She blushed and looked up at Tracey. "You like-like me?.." She asked. "P-Possibly..." Tracey hid her face in her hands, worrying she'll be rejected. "Awe.." Sketchbook cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead. "I like..no, love you too.." She smiled, "S-so, will you be my girlfriend?" Tracey's face lit up with happiness, "of course!" She hugged her now-girlfriend and went back downstairs. Colin was wondering where they went, but didn't ask. He didn't want to get up all in their business, Tony always scolded him for being too nosy. Shrignold handed Larry a gift, "I-I got you this, Larry.." He said, hoping he'll like it. "Awe, thanks, Shrig!" He said and opened it. "I made you a flower crown..!" He smiled. Larry s
gasped, "I love it! You're like a flower crown making master!" He grinned. Shrignold blushed, "g-glad you like it..!" He said.

---

I AM SO SO SOOSOSOSOSOS SORRY THIS CAME OUT SO LATE, MY ATTENTION SPAN IS ABSOLUTE BOOTY. I'LL BE LIKE WRITING FOR 2 MINUTES THEN I'LL WANT TO GO DRAW OR SOMETHING; I DO THAT FOR 5 MINUTES THEN I'LL WANT TO GO DO SOMETHING ELSE- AJDHWKDHE yeah but it's finally here so merry VERY LATE christmas. Love you nerds. ☺🤟🤟🤟