Road Trip - (Several ships!)

(BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION BUT IN THESE STORIES, THEY'RE ALL HUMANOID-)

Tony sat on the couch, reading a book. "HEY TONY!" He jumped, dropping his book. He looked behind him to see Colin. "JESUS, COLIN YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH, I SAW ANGELS FOR A SECOND-" Colin snickered, "it's almost as if that was the point." Colin walked over to Tony and sat next to him. Tony picked his book up and continued reading. "Tonyyyy..." Colin shook his arm. "What do you want?" "I'm BORED." Colin groaned. "Well...too bad. Go find something to do." Tony rolled his eyes. "Suddenly you become something." Colin said in a serious tone. Tony's face became extremely red, "OH SHUT UP COLIN- ACT YOUR AGE-" Colin started laughing hysterically. "AHHAJAHSJAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE TONY-" Tony threw the book at Colin's face. "OW!" Tony laughed, "serves you right." Colin groaned and said 'I'm bored' over and over again. "Literally shut up, I'm trying to read." Sketchbook came downstairs, seeing Tony and Colin being little gaywads. "Omg what's going on?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "I'M BOOREEDDDD!" Colin yelled. "Well...we haven't been out of the house in a while so.." Tony stared at Sketchbook, knowing what she's going to say. Sketchbook smirked, "how about we go on a.." she paused. "Please, Sketchbook no..." He muttered, "ROAD TRIPPP!~" Sketchbook yelled. The whole house heard her. Sammy especially, perked up. Sketchbook saw the cabinet open up. Sammy jumped down, out of the cabinet and ran over to her. "ROAD TRIP? WE'RE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP?!?" She yelled excitedly. "Yeah! We are!" Sketchbook looked over to Tony, who looked ticked off. "No. You know it's absolute hell taking all of us 15 minutes to a store. Let alone a road trip." Colin gasped, "TONY, watch your language, mister." Tony rolled his eyes, "I'm a grown man, I can say what I want." "Tsk tsk tsk." Colin poked at Tony's face repeatedly. Tony pushed his hand away. "I am not sitting in a car with all of you for several hours." Just as Colin was about to say something to Tony, he heard the door open. Shrignold came fluttering through the door. He looked a bit exhausted. "Hey, welcome back!" Sketchbook said to him. "Hi, guys." He went over to the couch and sat down. "You look tired.." Tony said. "Hm-? Oh, I'm fine.. just a long day at the love meeting.." He shrugged. "Hey, shrig; I know what'll make you feel better..." Sketchbook looked at him. The butterfly cocked his head to the side. "We decided we're going on a road trip!" His face lit up, "really? Oh that sounds so much fun!" Sketchbook smiled. "Well, then let's get ready! Can someone go wake Larry up?" She asked. "I will!" Shrignold walked upstairs and into Larry's room. He got distracted looking at him, oh he's so cute when he's asleep... He thought. His eyes widened, trying to ignore the thoughts. No, no, I can't think that..boy love is forbidden...He poked Larry's face. "Wakey wakey.. Larry...wake up- geez you're a heavy sleeper." Larry wouldn't wake up. Shrignold climbed onto the bed and began trying to shake him awake. Larry's eyes slowly opened. He looked at the butterfly. Shrignold, just realizing the awkward position he was in, "AH- Sorry I was...trying to wake you up-" He got off of Larry and stood back on the floor. "Mhm...uh..well, what do you need?" Larry asked. Shrignold was still flustered, "u-uh well..Sketchbook wants us to go on a road trip and it'd be nice if you...yknow, went with us." Larry smiled drowsily. "Mhm, of course I'll go. Thanks for waking me up." Larry patted Shrignold's head, which made him even more flustered. "Y-Yeah, that's...good, I'll leave you to get ready then-" Shrignold walked out of the door quickly and tried to calm himself. He inhaled and exhaled deeply. His red face faded back into his normal blue face. He walked downstairs to see the others. "Ah, they must be packing already.. I should do that too.." He walked into his room and got a backpack. He began filling his things with the necessities, like snacks, waters, extra clothes, etc.
Meanwhile with Tony
"I can't believe you and Sketchbook are making me go on this goofy ass road trip." He muttered. Colin ruffled Tony's hair, "c'mon, don't be so lame! It's just a road trip. We can spend some quality bonding time together!" He said, trying to lighten the mood. "That sounds gay af." The clock replied. "It's almost as...if that's the point." Colin shrugged and kept packing. Tony sighed, "where are we even going?" He asked. "Well, I dunno. An adventure I guess." Colin zipped up his backpack and began helping Tony pack.

809 words, that's pretty cool. This'll be separated into a couple parts bc I'm not making this be like 729283728 words long. so yeah cya in the next part. Bye nerds, love you 💕😼👊