Snow day (Tracey x Sketch fluff)

Tracey and Sketchbook watched as Sammy and Benny played in the snow. They were having a snowball fight. "I wish I was a kid again so I could do that." Sketchbook sighed, "well...you don't gotta be a kid to beat people with snowballs." Tracey giggled and grabbed her coat; she picked up Sketchbook's and threw it at her aswell, "c'mon let's go!" She ran out the door. "Tracey I- alright." Sketchbook walked outside aswell. She couldn't keep up with the energy of Tracey. It's hard to think that anyone's more energetic than Sketchbook; but you'll realize you're wrong when you meet Electracey. As soon as she got outside, she felt a big wad of snow meet her face, "TRACEY-"
Tracey was snickering, she threw a snowball at Sketchbook. "Oh, you're done." She smirked and scooped up a ball of snow and threw it towards Tracey, "good throw!-" She brushed the snow off her face then grabbed another ball of snow and threw it at Sketchbook, resulting in a snowball war between them. Sketchbook noticed that Tracey was acting off, like the time she lost her batteries and Tony had to go buy her new ones. "You okay?" She asked, "y-yeah I'm fine, just not really used to the cold." Tracey put her hand on Sketch's shoulder to balance herself. "Ohh, okay. Let's go inside then!" She grabbed Tracey's hand, "but you wanted to come out here, you looked like you were having so much fun and you looked really cu-" She paused, Sketchbook smirked and looked at her, "finish your sentence." Tracey wasn't cold anymore, she was blushing so much she was practically overheating, "y-you um.." She fidgeted with her bracelets. Sketchbook grinned and cupped Tracey's face in her hands, "you little cutie." This made her blush even more. They then her the front door click and open. "COME INSIDE, GUYS IT'S ABOUT TO SNOW EVEN MORE-" Tony paused and looked at the two. "Listen, if you two are gonna kiss, get it over with." He crossed his arms. Sketchbook just looked at him, "alright then." She looked at Tracey, waiting for her to nod. When she got the consent, she pulled her face towards hers and kissed her. It was kind of awkward because Sketchbook's really short compared to Tracey, so she had to stand on her tip-toes. "Awe." Tony smiled. Then, Colin the little nosy computer walked out and saw the two in the snow, "SKETCHBOOK FOUND LOVE?" He exclaimed. Sketchbook turned around and looked at him for a minute, "COLIN GO BACK IN THE HOUSE-" She picked up a snowball and threw it at him. "HEY- OH, BIG MISTAKE." He walked off the porch and into the snow, picking up a big wad of snow and throwing it at Sketchbook's face. "Yeah, you really don't wanna start a snowball fight with Colin." Tony sighed, Tracey walked over to him, "jesus it's cold out here.." She muttered, watching Sketchbook and Colin fight. "They're like little toddlers fighting over candy," Tony chuckled. Tracey nodded in agreement and smiled.
~

513 words bababayyyy. Sorry the chapter's kinda short, I had no idea what else to write because no motivation whatsoever but yknow I just wanted to post something so here ya go 😈🤟
idk what else to put here so
love you nerds 🙀✌