Christmas Eve (part 2/2)

"So...would you please be my special one?"
Shrignold sat there for a moment, taking this all in. He wondered if it was all real or not. He blinked a few times, making sure he was awake. Larry smiled sheepishly, "listen, I know it's a lot but.." He trailed off and looked at Shrignold. "Y-yeah.." He mumbled. "I'd love to be your special one."
Larry eye's widened as he gasped, "really? You mean it?"
"Mhm.." Shrignold stayed quiet, he was still in shock from all of this. But nonetheless, he was overjoyed. Larry paused, hesitant to what he was about to do, but he grabbed Shrignold's chin and put his lips on his, kissing him. Shrignold blushed profusely, but calmed down and melted into the kiss. But little did they know...

Sketchbook saw everything. She covered her mouth to keep her from squealing out of excitement. The two silly little gays were unknowing of her presence. Sketchbook quickly ran downstairs so they wouldn't notice her. "I love you, Shrigs." Larry smiled and stroked his hair. "Love you too." Shrignold stood up and began walking downstairs as Larry followed him. Turns out Sketchbook decided not to tell anyone..
Yet.
Tony had come back in the house apparently. Colin was giggling and hugging him; "I told you it was cold out there." He said. "Oh shut up..." Tony muttered. He was trying to hide the fact that he was incredibly cold but it was quite obvious. Meanwhile, Stanley was letting his kids makes Christmas cookies. "These are gonna be the best cookie's Santa's ever had!" Sammy exclaimed. "They sure will, hon." Fred smiled and helped them put the pan in the oven for it to cook. Suddenly, everyone paused when they heard Sammy squeal, she had her face up to the window, gazing outside. "TONY YOU NEVER TOLD US IT WAS SNOWING!" She yelled. "Not my fault you didn't look out the window." He grumbled. "DADADADADAD-" She ran over to Stanley and looked at him in the eyes, "can we go play in the snow..?"
"I don't think...." He sighed, "fine. Put on your hats, gloves and coats though." He said. "YAY! THANKS DAD, LOVE YOU!" She hugged Stanley then grabbed Benny and ran upstairs to get their winter clothes on. "Tracey-" Sketchbook whispered. "Hmm?" She hummed in curiosity. "I gotta talk to you 'bout something important." She said. "Oh..?" Tracey followed Sketchbook upstairs."You can't tell anyone. I'm only telling you because I trust you." She said seriously. "Aw you trust me?" Tracey smiled. "Don't break the trust or I'll have to break your face." Sketchbook smirked. "Anyway, Larry's dating Shrignold. I overheard them talking in the room." She whispered. Tracey covered her mouth. "I know, but DON'T tell anyone. Shrignold will kill me if he knows that we know."
"Alright, I won't tell anyone. Let's go back so we don't seem suspicious." Tracey grabbed Sketchbook's hand and walked downstairs with her. Sammy and Bread boy were outside making a snowman. "This is gonna be the biggest snowman ever!" Sammy exclaimed. Benny smiled and nodded. Sammy smirked, "hey loafie." Benny looked over to her. She threw a snowball at his face. His mouth hung open for a minute in shock. Then he picked up some snow and threw it towards her. Meanwhile, as they were snowball fighting, Stanley were in there watching them from the window, "should we be concerned? What if they get hurt.." Fred worried, "they'll be fine, hon. They're having fun." Stanley replied and held his hand. Fred smiled a bit, "okay. If you say so."
~Time skip~
It was almost nighttime. "So..wanna watch a movie, everyone?" Sketchbook suggested. "Yeah!" Colin ran over to the couch and sat down on the floor, grabbing the remote. "Can we watch the Grinch?" Larry was sprawled over the whole couch. "Move it, Larry; let me sit down." Shrignold tried pushing him over; the attempt was in vain. "Sit on the floor." He said lazily, not being bothered to move. Shrignold sighed and sat down on the floor next to Tony and Colin. After everyone got settled, they began watching the Grinch.
~Time skip again ahehar~
Mostly everyone was asleep. Sammy and Benny had said they were gonna stay up all night to say hi to Santa. Shrignold smiled at the thought. He was awake, including Larry since he slept a lot today. "This floor is so uncomfortable." He sighed. Sammy's foot was practically in his face. She was a crazy sleeper; sometimes you'd be able to hear banging against the wood downstairs in the cabinet she sleeps in. The area wasn't necessarily fit for a girl like her to sleep in, but she insists on sleeping in the cabinet when Stanley offers her a bed in his room. Same for Benny, he sleeps on the counter; he's closer to Sammy that way. "You could come up on the couch with me."
"Well you won't move."
Larry laughed a bit, grabbed Shrignold and pulled him on the couch to where he was laying on top of him. "Y'know I'm fine with sleeping on the floor now."  He sighed. "Noo, just lay up here with me." Larry insisted. He honestly just wanted Shrignold to cuddle with him but y'know. "What if someone sees us and calls us one of them queers?" He asked. "Bro just say gay, it's not like Malcolm's gonna fly in through the roof and beat you up." Larry chuckled. "He will beat me up if he does find out." Shrignold muttered and rested the side of his face on Larry's chest. "There, now just fall asleep." He began stroking Shrignold's hair like he always does to calm him down. It normally works; and it did this time too, he fell right asleep. Larry smiled, wrapped his arms around the sleeping butterfly and fell asleep.
---

976 words 😻✌
so...yeah yipee
idk what to ever put hear 😔 but y'know
GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS WAAAHAHAHH I HAVE NO IDEAS
anyways I hope shrignold haunts you in your sleep and calls you one of them queers
ok love you nerds 💖😘