CreativeSpark fluff 🙊🤟

It's been a couple days since the new teachers arrived. Sketchbook got along with all of them pretty well; but she was always happy to see Electracey. She was like the best friend she never knew she needed. Sketchbook smiled to herself, thinking about Tracey. She snapped back to reality when she noticed Tony waving a hand in front of her. "Sketch, wake up. Time for dinner." He motioned for her to follow him. Sketchbook sighed, and got up. They had to get a new dining table, considering there were several new people living in the house, and the old one was too small. New rooms need to be installed soon, but Sketchbook wasn't a big fan of that idea. She liked sharing a room with Tracey, and not having to be alone. She got nervous at night when alone, but now that she has someone in the room with her, she feels more secure. The healthy band put food on the table for everyone as Sketchbook sat down next to Tracey. She was greeted with a warm smile. Everyone ate their food, and talked about random things. Tony and Colin were fighting again, they did this a lot. 'They will be all lovey dovey in five minutes..' Sketchbook thought and sighed. "You alright, Sketch? You seem aggravated." Tracey pointed out. "I'm fine, those two are just annoying." Sketchbook motioned towards Tony and Colin. Tracey nodded, understanding what she meant. "Hey, wanna go upstairs to get away from all the noise?" She suggested. Sketchbook smiled and nodded. Tracey grabbed her hand and walked upstairs with her. Sketchbook blushed at the fact she was holding Tracey's hand, and hoped she wouldn't notice her red face. "Soo, what do you want to do?" Tracey asked and they arrived in their room. "Hm...- oh! How about..I teach you to draw?" Sketchbook smiled. Tracey gasped, "really? You'd teach me?" "Yeah, of course!" Sketchbook looked around the cluttered room, and grabbed some paper off of her desk. She set it on the ground, where the two were sitting and picked up a pencil. Sketchbook guided Tracey on what to do, and she ended up making an..okay drawing. It was similar to one of those family portraits a 4th grader would make. "It sucks, doesn't it?" Tracey muttered. "No, it's good for a beginner!" Sketchbook said. Tracey had drawn her and Sketchbook standing next to eachother, holding hands. Tracey blushed, "t-thanks, but it's definitely not as good as your art." She looked over at one of Sketchbook's many paintings. "Well, duh- I've been drawing for like- forever! You draw pretty well for a person who has never drawn before." Sketchbook scoffed, trying to convince Tracey that her art was fine. The truth is, Sketchbook thought her drawing was adorable. She realized that it was quiet downstairs now. In fact, the whole house was quiet, which was really strange. "Why's it so quiet..?" Sketchbook asked. Tracey paused, "huh. You're right- where is everyone?" She got up and walked towards the door. She was greeted by the whole house eavesdropping on the two. Her eyes widened and her face turned red. While Tracey was shocked, Sketchbook was pissed.
--
~Time skip. I don't wanna write Sketchbook screeching at them bcc this is supposed to be fluff o-o~
--
After the group left, it was just Sketch and Tracey by themselves again. "They're always in my business." Sketchbook muttered angrily. "Awh, don't be mad, Sketch. It's alright." She put a hand on her shoulder. "It's just so annoying.." Sketchbook grabbed Tracey's hand and held it. Tracey blushed at this. "W-well they're gone now s-so you don't gotta worry..." She stuttered. Tracey tended to stutter when nervous. Sketchbook laid her head on Tracey's shoulder, and breathed in and out in an effort to calm herself down. Meanwhile, Tracey was a hot mess. Or..gay panic is a better way to put it. She was sweating and blushing profusely. The truth is, Tracey had a huge crush on Sketchbook. Ever since she laid eyes on her. "Does...this means she likes me back? Or is this something that friends do..?" She thought. Sketchbook planted a kiss on Tracey's cheek before falling asleep on her shoulder. This shocked Tracey, proving that Sketchbook really did like her. Tracey thought about Sketchbook as she fell asleep next to her.

729 words, awesome
this was a request and I had a lot of fun writing 😨🤟 tytyty for requesting it- rhehejehrh lesbians my favorite
uh yeah im gonna go to bed now so...goodnight, love uou nerds 🤓💕