59

4 days later after getting comfortable and understanding the basics of German I was able to have fun, I kept buying more snacks cause they hit different I'll probably get some home for Gavi to taste.

I stopped for a minute, why do I keep remembering Gavi stop.

AND can we talk about the beautiful skincare products I bought, they weren't cheap not gonna lie but they look like they can help me a lot, I ended up buying a mask for Gavi I wanted to put it on him.

However I noticed Gavi talking less to me, maybe it was just me but I didn't get messages from him anymore but I kept saying no he has practice on and on but I don't know.

That night I returned to my hotel room, one day before the Bayern match and I receive a text.

[Pedri]

Pedri
Gavi came over today and told me he's soon giving up if you don't want to start again, like completely break up as he sees you more happier without him.

-

I don't know that message broke my heart, it's like it stared back into my soul. I don't know which one hurted the most reading that, the fact that he'll officially break up with me or he's giving up because he sees me more happier without him.

I didn't reply but I had a huge mental breakdown blaming myself, what is that soon is it tomorrow the day after the day that I return where we officially end things.

Why am I like this.

[Pablito]

Y/n
Hey ik it's late and I don't usually text you but I wanted to let you know that I wanted to have a long conversation after I return at the beach if possible

Pablito
Hi np I think we can

Y/n
How are you doing

Pablito
Good!!

Y/n
Ohh that's great to hear, you should sleep it's late

Pablito
I will👍😊

-

The next day my eyes were puffy as hell and I looked like I got stung by a bee or something in my sleep what the heck.

When I brushed my teeth I kept thinking about the message Pedri sent, I've already memorized it better than the nursing exam I had to answer. Tears began falling again for all of this being complicated.

Later I was headed to the stadium so early to begin with all the tests all included, Ofcourse I had a few breaks which were cool but that didn't stop me from thinking about last night.

It was 6 pm already and people started gathering around finding theirs seats places and staff were taking care of everything else.

I sat beforehand writing all the information and soon the game began, if being completely honest the game was boring, yes Bayern kept scoring beautiful goals so did Salz but I didn't feel them same hype I'd feel when I'm watching Barcas games.

The game ended peacefully 3-2 it was nice, no mistakes at all and I was being thanked for helping them around, one of the players came to ask for my number but I rejected although he was nice.

I returned feeling scared to go back home what if Gavi just suddenly chose it's over for us.

[Los Chicos🤙]

Lewandonkey
That game was a banger

Busssquets
It was cool

Y/n
Boriiinnnnnggg

Lewandonkey
Nobody asked you

Balde
Aye gavi who was the girl you were taking pictures with

Y/n
Oh.

Gavi
We're not close

Lewandonkey
Damn Gavi getting girls obsessed with him.

Pedri
Lewa when do you ever shut up geez

Ferran
Y/n ignore that

Y/n
Uhm yeahhh

Y/n went offline

Pedri
Y/n that's Gavi's friend

Ansu
Who said that information

Pedri
Don't matter but that friend has a bf already basically they were all three hanging out I think she understood it wrong

-

Never have I felt the need to jump out from the window or get tickled 15 minutes straight till now.