23

[Pablito]

Pablito
Y/n is everything okay?

Pablito
Where have you been?
Delivered
2.17am

-

I gladly woke up before the alarm, I didn't feel tired anymore but had a strong ass headache it hurt so bad.

I got up then walked to the kitchen to grab cold water from the fridge. My stomach was rumbling so loud I had to eat something.

Started making some fried eggs and lovely tea. Whilst frying the egg I began overthinking the fact that I didn't check my phone, I mean it's not like I'm suddenly famous overnight on insta so, shit Gavi I forgot to text him anything.

I place my egg on a plate and grab my phone, I tried to open my phone but it kept showing me the battery logo.

"Oh my days this isn't going great if my morning is bad my day will be bad."

I tried eating the egg I fried but it tasted to salty, the tea I made didn't have enough sugar. I felt so disappointed and annoyed.

Despite knowing these phases coming and going I still feel like it always takes a long time.

However I still couldn't forget that I have to go to work so along the way I began dressing up, filling up my water bottle and hearing a knock on the door.

"My mail, finally." I had ordered something long, long time ago and it still hasn't gotten there I don't where is it and I still don't understand from their page how to communicate with them.

As I make my way to open the door Gavi stood up infront of me, looking a little nervous.

"Gavi?"

"Is everything okay? Where have you been?" He says still keeping his eyes on me.

"Yes yes everything is okay I'm sorry I felt uneasy last night and I didn't want to open my phone."

"You don't look okay have you ate yet?"

Shit, I threw away my egg cause it was salty, ok what do I do here lie or tell the truth.

Gavi was about to enter to see as it took me a little longer to respond but I stopped him.

"Gavi I ate just now don't worry, did you eat?"

"Yes I did, are you ready we're supposed to go to gym today?"

"Yeah I am hold on let me grab my stuff!"

I went to grab my stuff then walked to Pedri's car along with Gavi next to me.

"How was training yesterday?" I question both.

"Good, good. How about your test?"

"Mm yeahhh it was okay."

During the car ride I kept falling asleep but it's either their talk which kept me awake or sudden bumps on the road.

I felt nearly unmotivated today but I tried and still kept holding on.

We arrived soon at the gym where I met with the others who gave me a warm smile or perhaps a laugh. But Gavi was still looking at me with his worried expression. I thought he was feeling sad so I smiled at him.

"Y/n, papers here!" Xavi lended my papers yet again.

At the gym I marked everything and paid attention to all of their exercises.

"AY who wants to box with me?" Lewandowski asks but nobody took him seriously.

"I can" I reached out my arm.

"What." Everyone kept repeating under their breath.

Lewandowski almost didn't believe when I said yes, he looked confident instead.

"Alright alright step in let's do this."

Not even 5 minutes in and I was able to knock out Lewandowski, cause I used my taekwondo and boxing skills I had learned back in the days.

"You actually need to be humbled."

Frenkie pointed at me "that's what I said"