43

As Xavi got more interested in the clothes Finland had he gave us a little time to go around a few shops from the area.

Lewandowski and Stegen were just searching for perfumes to buy their wives how cute.

I looked around for cool pencils or something cool to decor my room.

"What are you buying?"

"Gavi oh my days you and your jump scaring habit."

"Hahahaha so what are you buying."

"Ay don't come here." I hid the thing I had in my hands.

Gavi took a notice and tried to see what it is but everytime he tried to grab my hands I'd pull away.

"What is it, why are you hiding it." Gavi kept trying till eventually he figured out

"Ooo are you buying me a gift?" He teases around obviously ruining it for himself and me.

"No I'm not." I ran away not looking at him, lorddddd I'm so childish.

I bought a beautiful looking scarf for him, I know he won't need it in the future but I still wanted to give it to him incase he perhaps gets cold or anything.

After we had bought our stuff we decided to meet infront a certain shop. All of us had circled there but someone was missing.

Sergio.

"Can you call him?" Xavi said over and over again.

"Someone look around what shop he went to."

And there I had to ask the people around if they've seen a tall guy not looking from around here and nobody would have said yes.

"Hi guys." He suddenly appears infront of us.

What the hell, I swear we were having a searching hunt right now what happened.

Whatever, we headed to a skating arena which included the sledding hill.

50% wanted to go sledding first but the other half wanted to test their skills on skating.

We actually went to a public arena this time since most of the private ones were faaaar away and we didn't really wanna go far from our hotel, so on we head there and unexpectedly there were less people than usual. Like kids under 5 with their parents.

I remember back in my time there were so much people I don't know did people lose interest.

We put on our skates, some had huge trouble putting them on including Gavi so I had to help them one by one. Otherwise Xavi and them whom were much older knew how to sort these out.

"Are you gonna teach me how to spin today."

Gavi looks at me while I'm tying his skates tightly. I look at him in the eyes and laugh.

"No way you wanna spin on your first time, the first thing you'd do is slip!"

"Hahaaa okay yeah sure whatever."

"Alright done let's go."

We get up together and I try to walk him with me to step on the ice but I had so much trouble holding him since this man kept slipping every second I felt he's going to manage it.

I tell Gavi to sit on that chair for the purpose of sitting or tying skates and I show him how to ice skate, gave him simple instructions and lend my hand for help.

He actually soon learnt it, he was capable to skate and get more inspiration from the kids around him.