3

Not long ago I was added to a group chat, it was very confusing and sometimes I even keep forgetting about it till someone messages about their most weirdest experiences of the day.

I've lived in Barcelona for 6 years after my school was done. I wanted somewhere fun and classic yet almost similar to Brazil, just somewhere in Europe. Before I made it to Spain I promised my parents to seek better grades which is when I left to study 3 full years in Finland, personally I like the coffee there it's almost as if it's their thing. I had a huge love and hate relationship with the snow they had. Glad I left it I can enjoy myself in a warmer place.

Until I was bothered with a group. I was somewhat amazed to hear that someone there was my age, I haven't focused on football much, but I do have my preferences and favorites!

My mother loves Barcelona meanwhile my dad and I stayed watching matches for Liverpool at times hence it became my favorite. I never took a look on the barcas team but I knew almost all of the players if they were to play against any other team.

Today I had planned to go outside for a while since the weather looked nice and surprisingly the group took a break from texting.

I sat down in my car then began heading to the center to where I came across the arena of Barcelona, it was huge, loads of signs here and there which blurred my mind as I read them.

Suddenly I bumped my car into someone else's which freaked me out alot, I don't get into these situations very often so I don't know how to react. Usually I end up panicking but I try to calm down. I got up from the car to see this dark green small car In front of me, both passengers got up from the car aswell as looked around very uneasy.

"I'm sorry are you both alright? Is anyone else in the car?" I spoke

"Are you trying to take a picture with us cause that's not how you stop a car." The other one spoke fiercely.

I looked baffled and let out a giggle "Woah woah woah hold on what? Who do you think you are to say something like that?"

Hence the one who got up from the driver seat spoke up. "Let's just settle this down with money, we'll give you how much you want and don't say we we're coming from here."

"Are you guys mental? Should I call the police or something cause I was genuinely asking if I hurt you guys by accident?"

"No no! Sorry we didn't understand you! We're alright it was just a little bump are you alright?"

I stayed quiet for a little trying to comprehend this mess occurring at the moment.

"I'm fine I was making sure both of you weren't injured. Both of you learn to lead things to a better way, none works with bad behavior or money."

I left afterwards feeling speechless and a little hurt. As I made my way out I kept looking at the mirror in the car noticing both of them not making a slight move or anything.

Later I stopped by at a small cafe where I ordered some coffee hence sat down to relax and forget what has just happened.

To where then I receive a message in the group once again.

[los chicos🤙]

Gavi
Bro this bitch bumped into Pedri's car just now

Busssquets
No one speak to gavi rn. (He's in his angry bird moment)

Pedri
Shut up you. Gavi calm down okay

Y/n
ANGRY BIRD MOMENT ENOUGHH

Ansu
Who is this kid😂

O.D
When are you updating your vocabulary enough with that one sentence you say every time she speaks

Gavi
Can you guys listen

Y/n
Patience pablito