17

I glance to see who it is.

"What are you doing here." I question Gavi who had a hood on covering himself.

I was still resting on my arm I couldn't possibly get on my feet anymore and walk away but I kept gazing at the wall.

Gavi does the same and rests on his arm therefore starts apologizing for not being mature enough to handle some situations and getting mad at me instead of talking it through like it should be done.

Tears started forming in my eyes after I finally felt comfortable and not stress anymore.

Gavi got up as soon as he saw me crying.
"Y/n why are you crying I'm sorry."

I couldn't form a letter not a word at all, I was tired of ignoring things that shouldn't be ignored. I sometimes feel like I'm in a country that I don't understand in alone.

I felt a warm hand wiping away my tears along with repeating "it's okay." "It's gonna be okay."

"Gavi I have to say something."

"Go ahead?"

I finally got up and wiped away my tears to say it clearly whilst looking at him.

"Your eyes I can't stop looking at them they're beautiful Gavi, your smile is often seen and whenever I see it, my day instantly turns out better. I feel the most connected and comfortable with you unlike any other who are extremely scary." I let out a chuckle on the last sentence.

I noticed how much Gavi was smiling as I explained my view.

"I think I like you more than Barca."

Gavi chuckled. "So did I succeed making you like Barca?"

"Only 35%"

"Y/n you teach with your words and actions and heart and mind. you're very inspirational and without you I don't think I would be sitting here talking with you, and even your name has an emoji which I never put on people's names."

"WHATT WHAT EMOJI."

"The fish you always use"

"ITS MY FAVORITE I recently started using it! Like I have this when I like get super obsessed over an emoji for a month and suddenly change it!"

"That's why I put it after your name so you'll be obsessed with it more."

"True I've been obsessed with it for 34 days now, new record. Oh btw isn't it late we should go home!"

"It is come on Pedri's waiting."

"What about my car?"

"We'll get it tomorrow morning we need to go home and rest!"

I got up quickly hence fell on the floor cause of how tired I am of standing.

"Y/n?!"

I began laughing but Gavi was still confused  and looked at me with scared with those big beautiful eyes, he tried helping me get up which he succeeded in.

We headed over Pedri's Car then sat behind but as soon as I sat I fell asleep. The car was warm.

"What happened?" Pedri looks at Gavi.

Gavi ended up telling everything the entire ride and he looked happy.

"Glad you opened up bro, that's how it should be."

"Thank you Pedri for believing in me."

"Yes bro, the thing is, is she drunk or what is going on?"

"Oh, I never asked."

"How was her state? Like did, she say or do anything?"

"Wait I'll try asking?"

"Y/n what did you drink at the cafe?"

"Hmmmmidontknowmaybecoffee."

"What the hell." Pedri spoke out loud.

"I heard coffee?"

"No way coffee does something like that to a person."

"Anyway Gavi are you and her what now?"

"I'll remind her when I wake up cause she's probably tired to say anything."

"Okay bro congratulations."

Gavi smiled and looked at the mirror near him and watched me sleeping.