16

Tonight's game is hard and I can already see by how the players look stiff and unready.

First half of the game ended almost pretty slowly cause nobody was able to score not Barca nor Atlético.

"Psst Xavi could you say this to them? Cause it's awkward if I go inside with them thank you!" I gave him a small note of a motivational speech I couldn't possibly say live to them.

Xavi nodded and I stayed on my seat checking my phone and staying hydrated. However I was still anxious, my fingertips and toes were freezing but I was warm.

-

"We're not on the pitch to show the fans that we're on the pitch only? No guys gather everything up. This team isn't no easy game but tonight and game after game we gotta show that we've improved!" Xavi kept going on and on as the players drank and changed their clothes.

"On the pitch always remind yourself that this could be your last shot, your last time, and you gotta show that you're ready to show who you are by heart and mind. Stop attacking the players, attack the ball the whole point is to touch the ball. This is not a friendly game with friends but a war with enemies get that? Let's go."

Raphinha couldn't believe what Xavi just said "damn you said that?" He asked Xavi.

"Y/n did." Xavi waited for all of them to finish.

On the other hand Pedri looked at Gavi who seemed to be hesitant the moment Xavi said y/n name.

"Okay guys let's go!" Gavi clapped therefore headed back to the pitch with everyone else.

The second half of the game started and soon Barca made a goal, I was clapping so hard, I was super happy to see them happy, to see someone happy.

But sadly Atlético was able to chase them down and the score stayed 1-1 for what it felt like decades. Extra time was added and the last players were now swapped.

"Gavi and ferran out, let Balde and Araujo in."

I saw Gavi and Ferran walking towards the seats, I didn't know what to say other than stare at Gavi and feeling nervous.

5 more minutes were added to the match but sadly after 5 minutes the score was still 1-1 however I'm happy since both teams played fair and non lost if to be said.

After everyone started leaving including me I was able to catch down griezmann by the hall and chat a little with him, i haven't seen him this close in my entire life it felt unreal for so long.

I was able to get a hug and a picture with him before I turned around and bumped into gavi who was looking at the both of us.

"I'm sorry." I went to on a hunting search for Xavi and gave him his papers and thanked him for the opportunity to be able to talk to him.

Therefore I got in my car. "This is actually sick, I don't like being depressed it's so annoying let me go for a drink somewhere."

I headed to my favorite restaurant and ordered coffee, caffeine doesn't help me get energy needed, it makes me more tired than what I am, I have no idea how that works but I guess some people have the theory reversed. Anywho I ordered a big dark coffee and sat down to drink.

[Los chicos🤙]

Rafart
Thank you y/n for your speech

Torre
Einstein

Araujo
honestly

Balde
We could've won though

Kounde
Yeah but it's not just a blink of an eye and suddenly we've got 2-1

Balde
Yeah Ik Ik just saying

O.D
We did our best that's what matters

JJ alba
Guys you wanna know what I saw

Lewa
What

Eric
Oh yeah me to I saw it too

Rafart
Saw what

Busssquets
Y/n Talking with griezmann

Frenkie
This man is always so ready for drama for no reason

Stegen
Right he said it before the others did

Memphis
He was born ready to catch hot tea

Iñaki
Probably why she still doesn't like Barca

Memphis
Because of Atlético Madrid?

Ballerina
Could be

Marcos
We never asked her about the other teams she liked

Torre
She probably favorites griezmann

Ferran
Who wouldn't

Torre
Me💀
Liked by O.D and +3 more others

Lewa
He's handsome

Ballerina
Love his hair👍
Liked by Marcos

Ansu
@y/n what did you talk with grizzy

-

[Pablito]

Pablito
Y/n where are you?
Delivered

-

Moreover I ended up staying there for 3 hours almost forgetting to leave home, I just hardly had anymore energy, just wanted to sleep.

I place my arm under my cheek and rest my head on my arm and think deeply.

Many customers had already left, it was now the closing hours.

Someone entered, perhaps getting a takeaway but instead they sat across me.