54

The next day at the training me and Xavi yet talked about the trip and all the details, the minute he was called for I accidentally looked at Gavi who was playing with Ferran

He looked at me aswell and saw the opportunity to reach out and talk to me so he walked this way but Xavi handed me the tickets.

"Do you have friends in Germany to stay over at?" He questions somewhat next to Gavi who was listening confused about everything.

"I don't."

"Okay we booked you a hotel for a week, the emails and everything will be sent through you. Aswell as you are able to decide weather you want to stay there or here?"

"Can I already say my answer?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to, I'll stay here."

"Alright thank you for agreeing, you're able to attend a game of theirs aswell along with assisted by the staff in the hotel more!"

Gavi's eyes were wide open not comprehending, not understanding anything.

Xavi looked at Gavi and began talking to him where I therefore left back to my seat, I knew I had his eyes on me, but I didn't want Xavi to say that infront of him gosh.

Training was over, I was leaving and Gavi comes out of the most randomest corner ever making my heart fly in shock.

"Oh my future life in, what is it."

"You're going to Bayern."

"Have a nice day Gavi." I leave not giving him a reply, fuck man it hurts ignoring someone you love dearest but this man asks me questions instead, like didn't Xavi already say so the confirmation for what.

[pedri]

Pedri
Let's meet at your cafe

Y/n
Okay?

-

That was unexpected? The minute I enter the cafe pedri has been already there, that was quick I don't know how fast was he but he flies.

I sit infront of him and I feel awkward cause we don't talk but online.

"Y/n this is something I'll say for last cause I personally don't want to handle what's not mine. I hope you and Gavi solve things out. I strongly believe in both of you but the only thing you guys lack is genuine communication, trust and control."

"I'm listening."

"Gavi is practicing control for his anger and switching it for something better, but he's been a little low as to seeing you openly talk with guys on a break."

"I know, I don't know. Pedri I feel confused. I don't know if you're saying that because your genuinely see us together or just playing a game but I love him so much he hurt me okay."

"Everyone gets hurt in relationships, friendships all types of ships. Everyone and everything. Yes it's his fault I've got to admit he's been taking anger on you a few times now, but as a man I want you to see that talking to someone else destroys him, you'd probably be sad aswell if he'd talk with girls a lot more huh?"

Pedri was right, Everything he said was right, at this point it feels like therapy but in a friendly way also as a warning way. I kept blaming Gavi forgetting I'm also confusing my heart with my actions and trying to forget by not forgiving but replacing.

"You are right Pedri, personally though it's better if we keep it on pause for a little cause catching up to soon makes things awkward. I'm also kinda away from home a little for my job but after I'm back I'll definitely forgive him by that."

"This is funny lord." Pedri began laughing out of a sudden.

"Y/n it's not about forgiving when and where, it's about forgiving, understanding each other and therefore take a break knowing you guys aren't mad at each other. You're probably stressed every night thinking about him he does the same. Y/n now youre not thinking at all and I'm actually disappointed especially when you know you should know better than me or anyone else perhaps."

I felt his words drawn in me, everything he said is true, every word mentioned in the sentence he said was the truth and felt it in my heart again, I felt genuine disappointment in me as to I'm a forgiving person yet I don't forgive my lover.

"Pedri, help us till we get back, I'm so sorry we're putting this on you I really am but I'm trying not to ask much. I'm going to bayern for their teams check up and I want you to tell him I forgive him."

"No."

"What?" I pulled back.

"I said no. Y/n You're doing it again. If you keep asking Gavi to apologize to you in a meaningful way, then your way of forgiving doesn't mean shit. You could forgive him any time basically but that means you're always ready to forgive him but you're stretching it out."

Me and pedri sat down for an hour atleast talking about my selfish behavior and Gavi's issues being famous as a young boy facing everything alone. Although Pedri agrees on Gavi's actions being reckless and he's always talked to him about it but now I'm hurting someone for the sake of forgiveness.

AN: told you guys this drama is wild you need to put up with it okay have patience you'll see a good ending trust me🤍