Don't Leave Without Me

y/n pov

Tubbo caught onto what I was doing and looked at confused "I didn't hear y/n say anything after that big man."

"Yeah, big man I didn't call ya a pretty boy so move on." i said with a serious face fighting the urge to fight as but Tubbo and Ranboo looked at me shocked.

Both me and Tubbo struggled to hold back our giggles as Ranboo just looked at up both like he coudlnt believe a word of this.  If he had started to believe us about not saying anything more then this really made him think twice about what i was saying and i could see it in his face  the confusion and the slight blush that started to dust his face.

"But you just-" he started as he looked at us both baffles.

I stood up and dusted myself off. "You must be tired come on let's get ya to bed you're starting to hear things." I teased

"No im not moving until you confess to what you just said!"

I sighed and did actually ended up picking up after I figured out how to halfway balance his lengthy limbs and he was halfway holding himself up.  I brought him to his room and dropped him onto the bed. "Goodnight Ranboo..." I said calmly.

He was still looking at me confused and I finally took some pity on the poor boy I was picking on. "You know you actually are very different and unique Ranboo it's one of the reasons your actually very pretty... Nah that's not the word I'm looking for is it... you are very pretty and handsome." I brushed a strand of hair out of his face and set his crown on the bedside table

"Will you stay for a little bit... i just want to talk" he said softly as i looked as him and sat on the side of the bed.

"Sure"

He scooted over and we talked for a while about whatever came to mind weather it was stuff we wanted to do  what we wanted our houses to look like and even to what our hobbies and ambitions were.  It was probably 1 or 2 ish in the morning when I finally heard soft snores next to me. I sat up and looked at him a soft smile on my face as I leaned down and pressed a gently kiss to his forehead before I finally got up and left the room careful to not wake him. 

I walked out and closed the door. 'He flusters very easily.' I thought to myself with a smile before i bumped into someone.

Tubbo was waiting their for me as I looked at him confused for a second. "You know you hurt him and I'll have to kill you."  he said seriously

I was stunned for a second when tubbo became extremely protective "that's unexpected from ya didn't expect ya to care so much about him. But im glad you guys are such good friends.

"Platonically yeah I care quiet a bit about him"

"I know i kinda figured." i sighed

"He remind me of how I used to be... before I met Tommy... so I guess I just wanna help Him like Tommy did me."

I nodded and Put a hand on Tubbo's shoulder.  " you're doing good so dont worry tubbo you have really helped him..."

"Are you going to leave him when it comes time?" i froze at the way Tubbo asked as i stretched my wings and sighed looking at the ground taking a couple seconds to try to process that even myself.

"I dont know yet... Tubbo he doesnt remember anything he doesnt know what its like to have a family for friends... i would feel horrible if i took his chance to have that here with you guys..." i said seriously as i looked and saw Tubbo just give me a nod. "Either way i need to get to bed and so should you."

With that i walked to the couch that i had claimed earlier during the day and sat down. I sighed and held my head in my hands with a soft whimper. I wasnt sure hwat i needed to do or what i even could do in this sorta situation. I didn't want to just leave him behind... but he deserved better.

Ranboo pov

My eyes shot open as she left my face a bright red as i processed that she had just kisses me. I brought my finger tips up and brushed them over the spot on my forehead. "Sh-she kissed me..."  i smiled and laid on the bed looking at the ceiling as my tail flicked back and forth embarrassed and joyful.  That was until i heard a door close  i sat up that was the front door. I left the room peaking outside as i saw y/n walk into the woods past a window.

I watched confused before i left the house and quickly followed behind her making sure not to be caught as i  followed quietly. 'Was she already going to leave without me? I just asked her to take me with her...' i felt a hurt in my heart as i thought about that possibility of her leaving me ' was that just a kiss goodbye... is that way she was acting so nice and stayed...' thoughts like that filled my head as i started to doubt all the reasons she had been nice and all of her motives before i heard a loud thump.

I looked up quickly and saw an axe in her hands as she chopped down some trees collecting the woods into her inventory. I watched her cut down a lot of trees as I tilted my head and watched her confused.  'Wasn't that the wood I just told her about in my dream house?  Maybe she just likes it too' I thought as I watched her cut down a lot of trees before she walked into a cave I sighed and decided I'll take my chances and walked back to the house and to my room.

"I really hope she's here when I wake up in the morning. I-i need her..."