Getting help.

Ranboo pov.

Me and tubbo sat and listened to her story, not quite sure what to make of it ourselves. I looked at her, her head was down and she was fiddling with her fingers again. I scooted closer to her on the couch before I looked back down at my own hand. It was still burning from her tears. I gently rubbed it with my thumb, I didn't want her to worry about me while she was trying to just keep it together at that moment...

I looked back up at her and it looked like she and Tubbo were still talking. 'Did she talk to her brother? Or any of her family? Why did she come here?' questions ran through my mind as I started to really get worried for her. 

"Did you tell your brother?" I spoke without even thinking. They both looked at me clearly and I had interrupted something.

"Ranboo... i ..'' i  started to feel my stomach drop. She wasn't just coming out and saying something.

'Did I say the wrong thing?'

' was that not a conversation we had?'

'Oh gods i cant remember' i started to look around it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

'Memory book i-i need it-'

"Ranboo!" my head snapped back towards y/n's direction as I looked at her confused.  "Are you ok..? You look panicked... look i know i haven't told tommy yet but i just... I don't want them to know."

She spoke softly towards the end and I really had to listen in to even hear her. "You need to talk to them.. Look me and tubbo can only do so much and you need help... not to mention your current dad has wings... you're stressed and upset over all of this yet you aren't making any steps to make it better..." I said softly.

She looked up at me upset and for a moment I regret ever saying a word of what just came out of my mouth until I heard it. "You're right... but I'm scared... What if this isn't normal... What if I've already waited too long... I just... i don't know... what if im just overreacting and then i brother and worry them over nothing..." I watched as she pulled her knees to her chest.

"Well that's just something you are going to have to find out... we can play the what if games all day but we never know what will actually happen until you try." I said , looking at her.

"Ranboo is right you know y/n i know it doesn't happen much trust me i've been living with him,  and no matter what happens you'll always have us right?" tubbo added on.

I gave him an annoyed look as he went on his rant about me not being right much.But it was soon washed away as y/n laughed softly and stood up wiping her eyes "he's not that bad tubbo.."

"Thank you" i muttered softly

" and you guys are both right. I'll have you both by my side no matter how this goes." She walked towards the door wrapping her blanket back around her shoulders as she opened the door and glanced back at us. " wish me luck" she walked out and closed the door before either one of us had to the chance to say anything

"Goodluck..." I said softly, staring at the closed door.

y/n pov

I had walked all the way back home. The sun was up and it was about midday now. I snuck back in through my window and adjusted my blanket once more before I stood in front of Tommys door trying to build up the courage to knock.

'What if this goes wrong... what if he judges me for it... i can't do this...' i thought to myself before i turned around and started to walk away before i sighed and begrudgingly walked back.

'I can't afford to think like that.. I told Ranboo I would do this and that's what I'm going to do.'  I thought to myself as I raised my hand and got ready to knock I moved my fist back and then forwards stopping right before I touched the spruce door once again.

I groaned as my hand dropped once again, 'why is this so hard! I just have to hit the door once! Just once then I can go lay back down in my room and never leave. I got this! I've got this just hit the door once' i gave myself one last mentally pep talk before i knocked before i could even give myself another chance to think about it.

I waited for a couple seconds but after I got no response I felt all my anxiety leave as my body relaxed. "Oh thank god he's not even in there right now." I smiled happily and turned around ready to walk away.

I took two steps before he opened the door, still half asleep. I groaned internally as I turned around and looked at him as he stepped aside and let me in. "What's wrong?" he asked me softly, still half asleep.

I sighed as I looked at him quickly trying to put all of the words together that I needed to say "Um have you noticed anything different about your back?"  I said as I finally settled on trying to slowly ease him into it.

"No? Why is something wrong with yours?" He looked at me confused as he  leaned against the wall.

"Yeah kinda..." I said softly, pulling the blanket over my shoulders a bit tighter.

He looked at me seriously as he walked up to me putting his hands on my shoulders."y/n if something is wrong you know you can always talk to me."

I sighed and looked to the side not wanting to face him at the moment. "Y-you have to promise not to tell a soul about what i'm going to show you ok..?

"Ok y/n just telled me whats wrong-" i cut him off

"I said promise!"

"I Tommyinnit promise as your twin and older brother that I won't tell a single soul." he said as he looked at me seriously.

I looked at him. "We don't know which one of us is older..."

"Yeah but I feel like it should be me." I rolled my eyes at his words and turned round and dropped the blanket.