Backstory

Philza was walking through the woods with his two sons, his oldest and adopted son Technoblade and his younger by a year Wilbur who was actually his. They were playfully sword fighting with each other. Wilbur lost horribly while techno was holding back.

"Help...Somebody please..." There was a quiet call for help that the three all heard.

"Dad..." Wilbur asked unsure.

Techno held up his wooden sword like he was ready to fight. But Philza just pulled the two Boys closer "who's out there? Where are you." Philza called out but got no reply.

He looked down at the two boys, Techno being six and Wilbur being five. "Stay close..."

The group wandered around calling out to the lady they had heard call out. When they faintly heard crying but it wasn't a lady's crying no... Philza's eyes widened "hurry." I said as he rushed to the source.

There leaning against a tree was a woman who had huge bite marks on her and looked rather beaten up. He checked for a pulse but there wasn't any. But he looked around, he knew he had heard a child crying. "Guys look around." He said "but be careful this was definitely an enderman attack if you see it keep your heads down and don't make eye contact.

There was a screeching noise of an enderman still enraged "dad!" I heard Wilbur yell and my head dropped as I rushed towards him only to see the enderman was still trying to move the dead woman. And that's when I heard the cries of a child. I pulled out my sword and killed the enderman. And I moved the woman's body off of the tree. Sure enough there were two kids hidden away in the hollowed stump of the tree.

There was a small boy who was crying and a small female who was hugging the boy.

"Alright you two it's safe to come out..." I said calmly but as I tried to reach the little boy the small girl swatted my hand away.

I drew back and sat down. "Techno Wilbur come here."

"Go away..." the small girl said to me but once she saw two other kids closer to her age she seemed to calm down a little

"Momma..." the other child was still crying.

"I'm Wilbur! And this is my brother techno!"

The small male child with blonde hair turned to look at the two other boys. "Do you wanna come play with us?

It didn't take much to convince the boy to come out of hiding and once he did I smiled. "What's your name mate?"

"Tom-Tommy..." he said quietly.

"Well Tommy, why don't you play while we get your..." I looked over at the little girl "sister out."

He walked back over to the small girl and did granny hands at her "sissy... come" he said quietly.

And sure enough the small girl came out and approached her brother "how old are you guys?"

"We two." Tommy said as he pulled his sister with him.

I noticed how he said they were the same age and the more I looked they shared more than just a family resemblance. They were not identical but you could see they were twins.

After a lot of coaxing for the sister we eventually all went back to my home. And took them in.

And the tears went by and slowly but surely the two had completely changed and molded into separate people. Tommy was a carefree, playful and reckless boy who grew closer to Wilbur but admired Techno.

While y/n kept her quiet demeanor, she took an instant liking to fighting and using weapons but was especially fond of the bow and arrow. Her and techno had grown close pretty fast.

Yet at some point. Her and Tommy seemed to drift from being inseparable to the point I could tell something about the way she looked at him. That she didn't feel the same anymore. But they would still talk and act so I even brought it up she also grew up with a small hate of endermen

Though when I would ask why she'd seem to think before saying "I don't really know... something about them though just rubs me the wrong way..." she and Tommy have no memory of the day we found them and Tommy seems to be fine.

They had grown into fine people overall which brings us to now.