Wings

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning and sighed softly as I got up and gave myself a nice big stretch but I winced when it suddenly felt like I was ripping open the skin on my back "what the..." I whimpered softly as I walked over to my body length mirror and turned around. I gasped and covered my mouth as I looked at it in horror.

"What the hell?!" I yelled without thinking about it. My back had two open wounds torn open and dried blood surrounding it as it was red and irritated. And in the center of the two wounds was the start of two wings. I stumbled back and stopped looking as I trembled both shocked and scared.

But in my panic i stumbled back and sat on my bed holding my head i my hands as i tried to calm my breathing before i heard footsteps rushing to my room my eyes widened as i reach over and I quickly grabbed my blanket and draped it over my Shoulders in time for my three brothers and Philza to burst into the room.

"Y/n are you ok?!" Tommy asked worriedly.

"Ye-yeah! It was... a spider! Yeah a spider!" I said quickly as I tried to calm down a little more, still shaken up about everything.

Techno raised an eyebrow. "A spider? You mean the same thing I see you Playing with all the time scares you?"

I sweatdropped as I realized my mistake "yeah! It was huge! And I woke up and it was crawling on me so I panicked..."

Wilbur and Tommy were already searching the room to kill the giant since both of them hated spiders while techno and Philza didn't look convinced.

"So the spider disappeared on your bed yet you have the cover wrapped around ya? What if it's in the blanket-" he was cut off by tommy screaming

"I found it!" Tommy yelled in a panic before he ran and hid behind me.

Wilbur caught sight of a giant spider in the corner and paled "techno! Techno kill it!"

I wasn't expecting there to be an actual big spider in my room But boy was I thankful. "Guys I can take care of it like I said it just scared me cause I wasn't expecting it to wake me up by crawling on me..." I said walking over and picking it up and carefully dropped it out of the window

Everyone started to shuffle out as I reached out and gently grabbed philz hand and looked back down at the ground when he turned around to face me. "Hey Phil, can you stay? I wanna talk to you..." I said calmly.

He nodded as the other left and he sat down on the bed and I sat next to him. "Hey um... listen I don't remember anything from the day you guys found me and Tommy but can you tell me what my mother looked like?"

Philza looked at me Confused "hmm... it's been a while but I can try. I think She had blonde hair like Tommy's. Her eyes were closed so I can't tell you that she had your skin tone and that's about all I can really recall why?"

"Did she have wings like you?" I suddenly blurted out not thinking much about it.

Philza laughed "you know Tommy asked me this question before. No she didn't have wings sorry kiddo but to have wings is a very rare genetic trait even Wilbur who is my child doest have wings. But then I guess you

Could have the trait without the wings and still pass them on. Why? Do you want wings?"

I smiled "yeah it would be cool to fly around ya know?" I said , trying to cover up the real reason for my question.

"It's a lot more work than you think." He stood up "anyways happy birthday kiddo, you woke the others up in your panic so they probably haven't processed it yet but don't worry they will." I nodded as Philza left.

The second Phil left my room I threw on an oversized hoodie I had stolen from techno and left the house I made my way to where me and Ranboo had first met up and leaned against the tree and ran my hand through my hair my breathing startled to pick up as i whimpered and cried. I don't even know how long i had been out there for but as i almost jumped out of my skin when i heard someone clear their throat. I looked up quickly ready to defend myself before i saw the duel colored mystery himself.

"Ranboo... holy hell you scared the hell out of me... i didn't even hear you. " I said as I looked up at him.

"y/n i'm sorry..." He said before he looked at me, seeming confused, "why are you wearing a hoodie? It's really hot today..."

I took a couple deep breaths after I tried to calm myself down, still a bit on edge from being scared. "Its nothing... don't worry bout it ok?" i said softly as i pulled the hood over my face and looked away.

"liar... " he said softly as he looked down i saw his tail stop swaying and his ears lowered softly.

I couldn't help but feel bad as I looked up at the much larger and taller male. "Fine.. whatever i'll show you...'' I said softly as I turned around and lifted up the hoodie and pulled it off as I showed him my back.

"Your part avian?" I looked at him and he looked panicked and a bit confused..

"I don't know!" I started to tear up again as I held my head trying to look anywhere but at him. "My mom died when I was two! Me and my twin have never met our biological father and I know I have wings!"

Ranboo seemed to think about something before he looked back at me. " you know what.. Everything is going to be fine... i want you to take a couple deep breaths with me ok?" he said softly as he sat down to be on my level and grabbed my hands.

"...ok"