Ranboo.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov.

It was a few weeks before my birthday. And I stood in front of my mirror looking at my back... "why is it so sore... I rubbed at it and put on a shirt and grabbed my bow along with a few arrows.

Before I opened my window and scaled down the building I didn't want Philza or anyone knowing about me doing this but I've been having weird dreams... dreams of people hurting me, fiery hot pain in my back, and then bright yellow eyes yelling for me.So recently i have been putting of sleep for as long as i could... so I've been sneaking out to go and fight monsters that appear at night. I went off to the woods and was killing zombies, skeletons and creepers. I hadn't seen a single endermen though which was slightly unusual.

That's when I finally saw it i grabbed my bow off of my shoulder and took a deep breath grabbing my arrow and nocking it. I let out my breath as I drew back my bow and aimed my arrow. But it turned and made eye contact with me. I froze. Its eyes were two different colors, one was a green and the other was a red. They glowed in the dark as it caught me off guard as I lost my focus. All I could see were those eyes as I lowered my bow and accidentally shot my arrow, barely missing them.

"Ah!" I heard it yell as it ducked avoiding my arrow. "Wa-wait Don't shoot!"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at it baffled. "Wait, you're not an enderman?!" I panicked for a second as I rushed over to them, scared I had hurt them.

As I got closer I started to notice a few things. I wasn't entirely wrong about him being an enderman. I looked up at him though he seemed very uncomfortable anytime I would make eye contact with him. 'Is this guy like techno and Philza? And only part human?' I looked him up and down. 'No in no way does he resemble a human so it's closer to techno... but then what exactly is he?' I scanned him over and he had very soft features. It appeared half of his body was a ghostly white while the other dark night black that clashed in the middle. Two horns on his head and a golden crown resting on his hair which also shared his split colors.

"Are you ok? I swear i didn't mean to shoot at you... well i did but that's because i thought you were enderman... but from the looks of it im not far off am i?" I asked, still on edge around the strange man.

"I'm part enderman but that's all I know... But I'm ok..." He said back I could tell he was scared.

" You don't know what else you are?" he shook his head no and I looked at him and stared him dead in the eyes.

"Stooop doing that." He whined out as he was trying to look anywhere else. "it makes me uncomfortable..." he added on softly

"I'll stop, sorry it's a force of habit... if you're sure you're ok i'm going to try to head home.."

"I um... will we see each other again?"

"Uh why?"

He gave me a small unsure smile "I um... I don't have any friends... and I don't wanna be alone..."

I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Sure i'll be your friend, im Y/n you are?"

His eyes lit up and he smiled "Ranboo!" he saw happily i heard a swishing noise and sure enough i noticed he even had a tail.

I laughed softly at the sight and looked up at him with a small smile " Well Ranboo" i flung my bow and quiver over my shoulder as i looked at him "until we meet again" i did a playful bow before i walked off back to my house.

Ranboo pov.

I watched as she walked away and opened up my book and wrote her name down.

'Y/n my first friend.'

I smiled at the words and thought about what else happened that i could have taken note of about our interaction before i shrugged softly id rather forget she almost shot me with an arrow i closed the book and put it away as i looked around i wasn't sure how i had gotten here, i wondered a lot from one place to another i didn't remember if i had a home or family and normally i felt pretty bad about it but right now... it was ok. Cause at this moment i had Y/n.

"I wonder where I should go... I don't want to leave in case she goes looking for me... but I don't really have a place to stay either." I looked around before I yawned and sat down leaning against the tree I looked up. It was still pretty dark and couldn't have even been past 2.

I closed my eyes, falling asleep to the sound of the night around me. My ears twitched as I heard the rustling of some leaves around me. I peaked my eyes open, flinching at the bright light that blinded me the second my eyes had opened. I groaned and covered my eyes with my hands.

"Woah! You're still here?!" I heard a familiar voice as I looked up. It was easier to see her now. I could normally see in the dark pretty well but since she kept looking in my eyes I guess I had not focused on her appearance much.

She had e/c eyes that held a curiosity in them, and her h/L h/c hair swayed in the sun as she held her hand out for me as I gently took it and she attempted to help me up. "Ye-yeah... I don't really have anywhere to go... so I figured I would just stay..." I said as I stood up as I towered over her easily.

"Hmmm I may have an idea for that..."