A Place To Stay.

Y/n pov

I smiled as i helped him up and thought about how i could help him with not having a place "I know a friend who can lend you a place to stay until you can build yourself a house around here" I said calmly as i looked up at him careful not to bother him by looking him in the eyes.

" build a house... are we sure that's ok..? What if you don't want me around after a while..." he said softly, looking down. I watched as his more pointed ears lowered as I reached up and gave him some head pats. He looked at me as his eyes looked surprised at first before he closed them and relaxed.

" I'm positive that this is ok so don't you worry your pretty head ok?" I watched as his cheeks dusted a light purple and I gently pulled away from him and backed away for a second. " Now let's go!" I said with a smile, grabbing his hand as he nodded.

I started to walk off towards the city before I froze and sighed, changing my mind to go the long way and go around it as I tried to locate Tubbo's house. It had been quite the minute since I had last been to his house. I walked with Ranboo before I gently freed his hand and realized I had been holding it almost the whole time before we finally made it to his house. I sighed and smiled softly as I knocked on the door. "Tubbo? Are you there?"

I heard Rumbling in the house before the door swung open and there stood the short goat boy. "y/n? It's been a hot second since you've last been here. What can I do for you-" I pulled Ranboo forward and watched as Tubbo stared at him "woah... Big boss man." he muttered softly.

"This is Ranboo, he needs a place to stay for a bit until we can get him a house built... he's kinda a nomad in a sense and really doesn't have a place to stay..."

"Yea sure come on in Boss man and you too Y/n" tubbo said with his calm smile as me and Ranboo walked into the house i sat down on the couch and smiled.

"Gods Tubbo, I swear your couch is more comfortable than my bed."

Tubbo circled the large male as Ranboo looked mildly uncomfortable as I just smiled. He seemed to be examining him before he made eye contact with the taller male. Causing Ranboo to turn to look away but tubbo was facing Ranboo it was hard to ignore the little goat tail wagging crazily "Your so cool!" he finally spoke out.

"Huh?" Ranboo asked, a bit stunned.

" I mean, for starters you are crazy tall! What else can you do, big man I wanna see!" Tubbo held stars in his eyes as I saw Ranboo physically untense as he nodded and walked outside.

I followed curiously only to see Ranboo break a block of grass and hold it completely undisturbed. "He's got silk touch hands!" Tubbo yelled as I choked on some air looking at him in shock.

"H-holy shit what?!" i asked bamboozled

After that we all got along pretty well. Tubbo seemed to adore Ranboo and Ranboo was warming up and before I knew it it was starting to turn dark when Ranboo pulled out a book and started to write in it. "What's that Ranboo?"

He smiled softly as he looked at me with a soft smile "i-its... well it's my memory book." he said softly " i have this... really bad memory... and i have a bad habit that if i don't write something down i'm likely to forget it... I don't want to forget my friends.. So I'm adding tubbo in just so I never forget."

I smiled at that and leaned against him a little. " if you forget i'll be here to remind you ok?"

"Promise?" he asked softly.

"I promise." i said before I looked down at Tubbo who was laid out on the floor passed out then got up "sadly i gotta go.. It's getting dark and I'm sure my family is gonna wanna see me and know I'm ok."

Ranboo nodded as i grabbed my stuff and opened the door " goodnight Ranboo.'' I said sweetly before I left and started my walk all the way back to my house.

I was greeted with yelling and screaming as Tommy, who was holding an axe ran from techno. Philza was yelling at Wilbur to stop eating sand as i closed the door behind me and started to sneak up to room only to be stopped suddenly as tommy ran into me and bumped me back against the wall as i held back a hiss of pain as my sore shoulder blades hit the wall as i grumbled looking at him.

"y/n! Y/n you gotta help me!" I took notice of how the axe he was actually the Axe of peace as my eyes widened.

"Oh hell no! That's getting me into a lot of trouble with techno if i help you with that-" i was cut off as techno slid to a stop from the hallway making eye contact with tommy.

" you" he growled out " give that back!" he yelled as he walked towards tommy and grabbed the axe and ripped it free from his hands and hit tommy with the hilt of the axe.

Tommy whined and put his hands where Techno hit him "ow! Come on my man, just let me have it for a day!" He begged and pleaded as I walked around them and walked past the kitchen seeing Philza holding back Wilbur from a jar of sand.

"Wilbur no!" Philza yelled.

"Phil I-I have too! The way it crunches in between your teeth is too irresistible!" Wilbur yelled trying to escape Philza's hold.

I rolled my eyes "Phil did you see that anteater outside?" I said casually as I saw Wilbur stop before he pulled away from Phil.

"Y/n..." he said seriously with a grim look on his face "i need your bow and arrows" i just nodded and gave them to him as i watched him run off.

"Hide that sand before he finds out I lied Philza" I said calmly as I walked towards my room.

"Thanks mate!" Philza yelled back before I just pulled off my shirt looking at my back. My shoulder blades were a bright red and hurt like hell. I sighed softly as I laid on my bed on my stomach and shifted under the covers as I fell asleep.