𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏

Mitsuri POV

Mitsuri POV

I just came out of the store after enjoying the delicious food I ate!! I will come again tomorrow! Suddenly there was a loud noise like lightning in the clouds. "Eh??" I reached out my hand and could feel the rain starting to fall a little. How quickly the weather changes! An hour ago, the weather was very good tho. "I should go home.." I didn't have time to open my step, the rain started to fall heavily. My whole body is wet but not that bad. "A-AHHHHH!" I ran away from here as fast as I could.

Later, I saw a small hut far away. Finally there is a place where I can sits for a while! But I saw someone sitting there like he was waiting for the rain to go away. That looks like.. Iguro!? What is he doing there? "IGURO-SANNN" I called his name.

"??.. Kanroji?." Iguro stood up and saw me running towards him. I was so happy meet him here! I was too happy then accidentally slip and fell on the ground. "Oop!-"

"Kanroji!..💧" Iguro facepalm.
_

"T-thanks for h-helping me, Iguro-san 💕" I hugged myself. "No problem.." We were both sitting next to each other. "Brr..s-so cold.."

"...Here." He placed his haori around my shoulders carefully. I looked at him with a red face. "I-iguro-san.. I-i'm sorry I made you like this! I'm fine actually.."

"It's okay. I just want you to feel a bit warm." Iguro said softly. I just kept quiet because I was too shy. Iguro is so sweet when he says that!! "You know..I feel very calm watching this rain.."

"You don't feel afraid if it rains heavily?.."

"No because I have someone special to accompany me now.." Iguro touched my hand and sighed softly. "//////..." My eyes instantly turning to the sky to reduce this feeling of panic. My heart is beating fast! "W-when will this rain stop?.." I changed the topic.

"Sooner. But I prefer if this rain continues so that..I can be with you. Just you." Iguro smiled at me. I looked at him with a wide eyes. I can't control this blushing! Why is he so sweet and gentleman!? "Um Kanroji. Are you okay?" Oh no! He is getting closer to me!!

"Do you have a fever?" He touched my cheek gently. "K-KYAAAAAA!! //////" I accidentally slapped his cheek hard and his body flew out of this hut. I hold my hand tightly and trembled badly. "I-IGURO-SANNN!! OMG! I-I'M SORRYY"