𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈

Mitsuri POV

Mitsuri POV

I was busy arranging flowers on the ground. I was so bored that time. I heard the sound of footsteps in front of me. Apparently Iguro was walking in front of me far. "Why Iguro-san look like that..." He look kinda sad. I'm worried looking at him like that. He's just silence and look down. "Hm..I need to do something!" I run to Iguro. "Iguro-san!💓"

"Oh hi Kanroji."

"How are you?? You look..kinda sad today..Are you okayy? :("

"I'm fine..I was just..remember about my past."

"Oh..What should I do to make you happy?? Hmmm"

"It's okay Kanroji. You don't need to do anything"

"Mm...." I instantly hug Iguro small body. He's short but it's okay. "Maybe my hug will make you feeling better! ^^💓"

"............"

Obanai POV

My eyes wide when Kanroji hugging me. My face turning red and sweating. My face right infront of her chest. "H-HER...." I can't breathe because she's hugging my head too tight.

Mitsuri POV

I feel a bit weird because Iguro doesn't respond back to me. Maybe he's still sad. "Iguro-san?" I broke the hug and hold him. His face red and his eyes look like he's dead. "IGURO-SAN?!?" Then, there's a blood come out from his nose. "Argh......"

I shocked and panicked. "IGURO-SAN!! D-DID I MAKE IT WORSE!? I-Ithought my hugs will make you feel better!! T-T" Iguro close and open his eyes. He look at me. "I-it's better..but...way more.. better..." He fell on the ground. I blush and confused. "Better but way more better?? Maybe I hug him so tight I guess...T-T"