𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝑶𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 3

° Last part___________________________________________

° Last part
___________________________________________

Obanai POV

I felt bad for what I did to Kanroji. I hate myself being so..jealous. I love her. I don't want her to be with someone else. But she's a human that have feelings, she can do whatever she want. Her choice, her life.

"Oi! Did you even hear what I just said!?" Shinazugawa hit the table to get my attention. "!? O-oh. Yes I heard."

"...Wtf is wrong with you?? Something bothering you??."

"Um.. actually.."

Suddenly, Kochou hit the table make me and Shinazugawa shock badly. She give a soft smile. "Hello you two~ ^^"

"Ugh what do want now? Gossip about Tomioka again? I don't have time to talk about that bit*h."

"That's not about him, Shinazugawa-san~ <3..Iguro-san..Can we talk for a sec?"

"..Um sure."

"Great! Follow me. Wait here.. Shinazugawa-san ✨" I have a bad feeling but I just gonna follow her.

Sanemi POV

"Those two probably gossip about Tomioka bruh. Should've invite me-💢"

Obanai POV

Later, she finally stop. "So, is there anything you want to say, Kochou?."

"... It's about Mitsuri." She give a serious face. "..A-about her?.."

"Yes. What did she do to you tho?. She cried you know?..I thought you being a gentleman to her..but.."

"N-no. Please you misunderstood..."

"Misunderstood?? It's clearly you seem like mad at her for no reason."

"..."

"Iguro-san. Tell me. Why you do that?."

I look down and tremble a bit. "...I'm jealous."

"??? Jealous?."

"...You know..if you love that person so much..and they like to being with someone else..How do you feel?..Hate? Jealous? Sad?..Mad?.."

"..."

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I'll apologize to Kanroji right now.." Kochou pat my shoulder softly. "She wait for you..and please don't feel bad about this okay? I understand your explanation.. and..goodluck ^^ 💜" I nods slowly then immediately leave. 

Mitsuri POV

This drink is that best. It's one of my favourite. I feel more better now. Guess I should forget about what Iguro did it to me. Beside, maybe he didn't mean to..I hate this soft heart I had. I will talk to him later! Someone knocking the door. Why would someone knock the kitchen door? I don't mind if someone enter without my permission. "Umm..come in??"

"Hi Kanroji." It was Iguro. "Oh no what should I do?? I don't have my words to speak to him!"

"I-iguro-san!? Look! I-I'm sorry about earl-"

Iguro hugging me instantly. "No..It's not your fault.. It's my fault.."

"H-heh?.." Small blush appears on my cheek. "I'm sorry Kanroji what I did before. I was just overthinking about you..I don't..want you to l-leave me.."

"...Oh Iguro-san.." I hug him back. "I won't leave you..I will always by your side..💓"

"...You forgive me?.."

"Of course I forgive you! I understand about how you feel! ^^"

"T-thanks..Kanroji.."

"^^ But can I ask?? What make you overthinking about me? :0"

Iguro broke the hug..looking away blushing hard. His face are so red. He kinda make me confuse. "Um n-nothing serious about i-it." He said it in low tone.

"I see..I'm glad that.. we're together now ^^"

"////..T-together?"

"Yes? :D Why?"

"More than best friend?.."

"....///////"

(Awkward silence)