𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕

Obanai POV

Obanai POV

After a long practice, I decided go to the kitchen to get a cold drink. Today is quite hot.. As I walked down the path, I was pushed by someone who had just run out beside me. "KYAA! I-I-IM SORRY! I'M SORRY!" I didn't fall so she didn't have to panic like that.. This is the first time I've seen a woman taller than me..in this area. She is very pretty and very.. colourful.

"O-oh. It's okay.. I'm fine."

"N-no you're not! I'm not familiar here.. Rengoku-san told me to meet with..other hashira..///💧" She closed that part of her skirt while looking down. "I see. Are you the new Hashira?"

"M-mhm! My n-name is Kanroji Mitsuri!" She smile shyly at me. "Iguro Obanai. That's my name." Kanroji nod fastly and blushed badly. "N-nice to meet you I-iguro-san! Let's work together ^//^"

"Of course.."

"..A-AHH!! I-I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S A SNAKE AROUND YOUR N-NECK!" She looks very scared and sweats a little. "No need to scared. He's really friendly.."

"R-really?.."

"Yea. You can pat it if you want.. He's not gonna bite you ^^"

"O-oh.." Kanroji pat Kaburamaru head gently. "Hiss! 💚" He hissing happily. "Aww.. he look so adorable >< What is his name? 💕"

"Kaburamaru"

"I love that name ^^ Hii Kaburamaru 💕💕" Kaburamaru hissing again. Okay I don't want him to spend time with her more.

"Ehem. Actually..are you okay btw? You look very nervous." I looked at her strangely. "Oh..W-well.. I'm not used to wearing like this T-T" She was busy covering her skirt. "Why don't you change?"

"It's kind of cruel to do that.. This clothes takes time to sew, right?.. So I'll just accept it ^^" She is very kind. "I can help you with that."

"..How?"

"You'll see later ^^" I walked away leaving her behind. "..O-okay! Thank you Iguro-san! 💕"

"Mhm. See you later, Kanroji." I turned back and smiled at her. Kanroji waved at me and looked very happy. "...///" Why does she have to look so cute..