𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

❗ANGST❗

❗ANGST❗

❗MANGA SPOILERS ❗(But I changed a bit)
___________________________________________

Mitsuri POV

After the battle between Hashira and Muzan. I remember that I land on the ground and my body feel hurt. Then, I saw the others playing around together at the field. Shinobu-chan teasing Tomioka-san..Sanemi-san and Tengen-san were playing around and mad each other..Himejima-san and Tokito-kun were talking to each other calmly. Rengoku-san just laughing. I stand here and just watching them..there. Iguro hold my hand and I look at him. He was next to me. "Iguro-san?.."

"Kanroji..please..wake up.."

"H-hah?.."

"Kanroji..wake up.."

"Please..wake up..." I open my eyes slowly..And I saw Iguro infront of my face. He's holding me and my body lay on his lap. I also saw there's a haori on my front body. It was Iguro haori. "So..it was just a dream before..." I look at Iguro and there's a blood around him..also me..He looks badly injured. "Kanroji..y-you awake?.."

"I-Iguro-san..Did...we..w-win?.."

Iguro nod slowly. My tears came out. "F-finally..hiks.." Iguro kiss my forehead. "Kanroji..I'm sorry..I couldn't protect you.." I cry. "Hiks. It's o-okay Iguro-san!.. I-its my f-fault!..I a-also want to fight!.." Iguro cough a bit and give a small smile. "You're my bravest girl.."

"Mm..b-but..a-are we..g-gonna die?..Hiks..I-I don't w-wanna die!.. Iguro-san..I-I don't wanna d-die..I-I..want to be with you..To be w-with the o-others!.." I cry harder.

"Kanroji..if few of us die..we still stick together..no matter what h-happen.."

"Hm....I-Iguro-san..d-do..you..even..love me?..I-I always h-have a crush on you..I-I'm afraid..t-to confess it.."

Iguro kiss my lips softly. "Of course..I do..I start to have a crush on you since our first met.."

I blush a bit. "R-really!?..Hiks..I..love you..Iguro-san.." Iguro hugging me softly while I still on his lap. "I love you too...Kanroji..." My arm feel weak and hurt. It's hard for me to hugging him back. I cry and put my face on his chest. "S-stay with me..p-please..Don't leave m-me.." Kaburamaru tears looking at me and Iguro.

"I won't leave you..Kanroji.. We're always together..forever.." Iguro coughing and there's a blood come out from his mouth. My heart is beating slow and it's hurt so bad. I can't breathe very well..but I still calm. I stopped crying and there's only one tear came out and fell on my cheeks. "Iguro-san..t-thank..you..for..everything..
I-I..love you..always...."

Obanai POV

I cough more and want to say back to Kanroji but suddenly I shocked when I feel her body doesn't move. I touch her chest and her heart stopped beating. My tears came out and I hug Kanroji tight. "K-Kanroji.." I coughing blood. My head feel hurt and I can't see clearly. I put my head on Kanroji head while hugging her. My tears fell down on her hair. My head hurting me more. My eyes closed.

"....."

...I open my eyes and I saw Kanroji running towards me. "IGURO-SANNN"

"Kanroji?.."

She instantly hugging me and cry. "Iguro-san!! WAAAAAAAAAA! I-I though we can't be together!! Hiks!" I hugging her back and cry with her. "Kanroji..hiks.."

She look at me and kiss my cheek. "Always..together..right?.." She giggled while tears. I give a smile. "Mhm..always...." Kanroji smiled wide and continue hugging me. She keep saying 'I love you' word many times. I laugh a bit and patting her head. Kaburamaru keep play with Kanroji's hair.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞 𝙭 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙞 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 (𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪) ☑ 🎉