𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝑶𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊

Obanai POV

Obanai POV

I was talking to Shinazugawa about something. He looked very angry. I don't even know why he's angry. I just listened and pretended to understand what he was saying. I suddenly saw Kanroji and Giyuu was talking at there. Kanroji blushed and look excited. Giyuu look so cold and just nods. "....Why does my heart feel weird...."

"Did you heard what I said!? Oi!?" Shinazugawa hit my head.

"Yea yea..Um I need to go now. I hope your problems get solved very soon. See you soon" I leave him alone. "...Tsk..Stupid Obanai. 💢"

I was walking towards them. Then there were leaf flying and landing on Kanroji hair. Giyuu notice it and take the leaf slowly from Kanroji hair. Kanroji touch her cheek and blushing. I saw that and feel so mad..I instantly touch Giyuu shoulder. "Hm..??.....Do you need something..Obanai?."

"Eh? Iguro-san?"

I stare at Giyuu eyes deadly. Giyuu eyes wide when he saw me stare him like that. "....Go." I feel so jealous when he use his dirty hand touched at Kanroji's hair.

"Huh?.."

"I said go."

Kanroji don't know what just happened. "Iguro-san? Are..you..ok?.."

"Go. Giyuu."

Giyuu look confused a bit and he nods slowly. "I go now. Kanroji." He finally leave. "... Iguro-san?.." I look at Kanroji face and touch her cheek. "....Sorry about that. I just want.....to...uh..keep you safe-"

"H-hah?? He didn't do anything to me..Iguro-san q-q"

"Oh. I thought he's gonna slap you."

"Whatt, Tomioka-san never do that..I guess? T-T"

"..." I blush and cough a bit. "I um.. let's forget about that..Uh..wanna..hang out later..?" Kanroji look surprised. "...S-sure! I would love to!! >< 💓"

I rub her cheek softly and smiled. "EHHHHH IGURO-SAN-" She look like a tomato. I laugh a bit.