𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

Obanai POV

Obanai POV

I was just finish my trained outside. I feel a little bit tired. I look at the sky and it's already night. "The view so.. beautiful.."

I want to get some rest outside and just looking the view at the sky. I need to search where can I sit that makes me comfortable.

I walk and saw a small hill. "Hm..look good enough for me to rest..Beside there is a tree up there."

I walk there and reach the top of the hill. Just easy.

"The sky look so pretty!! Eekkk!"

"That voice.."

I look beside me and then Kanroji just sitting there while looking the sky.

She look so happy.

"Kanroji?"

Kanroji shock and saw that I just standing beside her. "Phew..you scared me Iguro-san.."

"Sorry.."

She patting the ground beside me. "It's okay Iguro-san! Come sit down ^^💓"

I sit down.

"You also.. want to see the view?"

Kanroji nods. "Yep! It's look so pretty make me wanna scream! 💓💓" She give a bright smile.

I blush and whisper. "Yea.. pretty just like you.."

"Hm? Did you say something, Iguro-san? :0"

"N-nothing-" My heart is pounding.

Kanroji move closer to me and pointing at the sky. "Iguro-san..can we go to the same hill and enjoy the view of the sky every year.. Together??"

I blush so hard. I cough a bit. "U-um- sure.. Kanroji.."

Kanroji smile and hugging me. "Thanks! Your the best!"

"I feel like fainting-"

I look down and just silent.

Kanroji confused and laugh a bit. "Sorry about that Iguro-san TvT"

"N-no.. It's okay." I put my head on Kanroji shoulder.

Mitsuri POV

"AHHHHHHH IGURO-SAN- IGURO-SAN JUST PUT HIS HEAD ON MY SHOULDER- WHAT SHOULD I DOOO! DON'T BLUSH- DON'T BLUSH-"

"U-um.. Iguro-san?.." I look at him and he looks like asleep.

"He's..asleep?..SO CUTEEEE"

I stroke his hair slowly and continue enjoy the view. 💓💓💓