𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝑶𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 2

Obanai POV

Obanai POV

Few minutes ago, Kanroji and I decided to hanging out at the village. So we go there. Kanroji look so happy that there's so many delicious food in small shops. She's also greet the people around. But
..why I don't like it??. She's too friendly but I'm used to it I guess.

Later, Kanroji accidentally found Uzui and Rengoku. She pulls my hand to go meet them. "Tengen-san! Rengoku-san! I didn't know you guys are here too ><"

"Hello there Kanroji! Haha!"

"I'm here to flirt beautiful ladies here ✨" Uzui smirk. I make a disgust face. "Wtf dude. You already married."

"Don't be so serious about it, lil guy HAHAHAHAHA! But please don't tell my wives about this-"

"Anywayyy, Rengoku-san! I saw our favourite food in that shop >:D Wanna see it together?? 💓💓"

"Really huh. Let's go! 🔥"

"Yayyy! Wait here, Iguro-san 💓"

Kanroji left me with Uzui just like that. It's hurt to see she rarely give attention to me. Uzui pat my shoulder. "You okay bro?"

"I'm fine. Go away 💢"

"Bruhh, okayy okayy -.-" He run towards Kanroji and Rengoku.

"...."

Few minutes later, Kanroji run towards me while holding a plastic bag. I instantly standing up from sitting on the ground. "Done! Those two said to me that they want to visit someone ^^ Alsoo, I buy you some food too 💓"

"...Thanks. Can we go now?."

"Of course ^-^"

(at butterfly mansion)

Aoi saw us. She walk towards Kanroji and take the plastic bag that has a food inside it from Kanroji. Kanroji asked her to. Aoi nods and goes back inside to prepare the food. "Hm? Iguro-san..you okay? You don't look happy :("

"..."

Kanroji touch my shoulder and worry. I felt a little mad to her. "I hate to see you being too friendly."

"Heh?..What do you mean?.."

I can't mad at her. "You don't understand.. Sorry I need to go now."

Mitsuri POV

Iguro left me. He doesn't even look at me. Did I do something wrong to him?? I never hurt someone feelings before. I feel so bad..it makes me wanna cry. My tears came out. "Iguro-san.."

"Mitsuri. Let's go inside now. You must be hungry ^^"

I turn around after heard Shinobu call me. Shinobu shocks. "Mitsuri?? You okay dear?.." I can't hold it anymore! When someone ask me if I'm okay or not..I will cry. I instantly hug Shinobu and cry. "Shinobu-chan..Hiks."

"!?! W-what happen??"

"Hiks. Iguro-san h-hate me..H-he hates me..I think I do something wrong t-to him..I won't forgive myself! Hiks!.."

"Iguro-san?.." Shinobu hug me back then pat my back softly.

"Mitsuri dear.. I'm sure you didn't do anything to him..There must be misunderstood.. You're a kind girl I ever know ^^ 💜 Don't blame yourself okay?"

"R-really?.." I wipe my tears. Shinobu broke the hug and take out a small napkin to wipe my tears gently. "Yes really. There there..No need to cry okay?..Go inside and eat..that will make you feel okay 💜"

"..T-thanks, Shinobu-chan..Sorry if I'm being too d-dramatic.."

"You're not..That's normal for us girls..Well soft heart-"

"Mm..you want to come with me?.."

"You go first okay?? I have to meet someone..to deal with :)"

"O-okay..See you later, Shinobu-chan ^-^"

"Okay~.." Shinobu walk away.

"I will apologize to Iguro-san soon..hm.." I touch my chest and let out a small sigh.