"but u said u loved me the night before, so if u knew something was wrong why u say it" i ask him.

"will u stop and let me explain, this is one of the reasons yk ur being childish, ur a childish person" he says making me smile at him.

"ok"

"the old me came out when the new girls came in" he says.

"so that was my fault" i ask him.

"i couldn't say nothing that i wanted to say to u cuz u would make it and issue"

"if u tried to say it to me then u would find out if i'd make it an issue, but u never tried, u never tried micheal" i say to him.

"if i do anything u just laugh"

"what do u want me to do cry" i ask him.

"not at all not at all"

"ok adrianna that fact that micheal has chosen to be in a different couple means u are now single, and h can go and take a seat" caroline says making me smile at her giving her a hug before walking to go sit down, next to anna.

"he left u for what" anna says making me smile at her. she puts her arm around me

"joanna what do u have to say to adrianna"

"i think we'll have a chat after everything calms down" she says to me making me smile at her. ovie grabs my hand making me smile at him.

"unfortunately u three haven't been picked so u are leaving the villa, three boys wants picked from casa amor ever, u can say ur goodbyes." caroline days before leaving.

i quickly get up and hug dan he hugs me back.

"i'm so sorry, i should of picked u, i'd dint think he do this to me" i say to him making me hug me again.

"hey it's alr no one thought he was gonna do this" he says before leaving making me smile at him.

"hey anton" i say to him making him hug me.

"who's the lucky lady" i say making him introduce me to bella.

"hi u alr" i say to her making her nod.

"i should be asking u that" she says making me shrug.

"it's is what it is" i say.

"ur so pretty actually love ur dress" i say making her smile.

"aww thank u, good impression on the villa" she says making me smile.

"definitely"

"hi i'm jordan" a girls says giving me a hug, i hug her back saying hi to her.

"nice to meet ya, have h coupled up with danny" i ask her making her nod

"do u guys feel home now" she asks us making me and maura look at each other.

"yeah"

"well probably feels differ for u now" she says making me nod.