It's been two months since we moved to Ojai and everything has been pretty quiet

It's been two months since we moved to Ojai and everything has been pretty quiet. Since there really aren't any supernaturals around here it's been pretty normal. Lately, I have been keeping myself busy doing odd jobs around town. But most of the time I am helping out at the community center. While working there I found out that our neighbor Margaret is the owner of the community center so I mostly go to her for work. Klaus hasn't left the house much. She mostly just paints or reads. For someone who has been on this planet for so long, she sure does some pretty normal things. I would think this mundane life would be too boring for her. Speaking of Klaus, her bump is starting to get bigger. It's going to be hard to hide it and I think it's about time we tell people about it," Hayley thought as he was making breakfast.

Just then Klaus walked into the kitchen to find Hayley making breakfast.

"So are you going to help out at the community center again?"

"I am, why do you want me to stay here and hang out with you instead?"

"Not really, I was just wondering why you like going there so much."

"Well, for starters there are many fun things to do there and the pay is pretty good."

"Why do you need a job? I can support our family just fine."

"I know you can but I like making my own money and besides don't you think people would find it weird that we both don't work? We need to look like a normal suburban family and just staying home all the time isn't going to work. Especially when we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone."

"I guess I see your point."

On the subject of being a normal suburban family, Hayley said "You know I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you think we should start telling people we're having a baby?"

"What? Why would we do that? The whole point of moving here was so no one finds out about the baby."

"I didn't mean about Klaus and Hayley having a baby. I meant about Nikole and Hayden having a baby. If you haven't noticed you are starting to show and people are going to ask about it."

He does have a point. Humans are known for not being able to mind their own business and I definitely have experience with people not being able to leave me alone, Klaus thought.

"Fine, do whatever you want."

"I have another question."