Chapter 22: The Lies

(I totally forgot I had this in my drafts, y'all please forgive me & I haven't been on this app in a while. I have another draft too that will be posted soon. But anyway Merry Christmas to you all 🎄)

Sonic's POV

I heard a conversation going on outside of my home, so I went to check it out. To my surprise it was Knuckles and Amy. I stepped outside and they both had gotten quiet.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," I said. "Hey Ames." I added

"Hey Sonic, no you weren't interrupting anything." She said while not making eye contact with with me.

"Well this got awkward. I'll see you tomorrow buddy." Knuckles said while walking away.

I turned towards Amy, staring at her for a moment.

"So whatcha up to Ames? I didn't expect to see you around here." I said. She left off a shrug and started walking away from my home. I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me.

"Woah woah where are you going in such a rush? You came here so you must've wanted to see me or something." I said with a little smirk. I noticed that she slightly frowned her face up and tried to shake my grip from her arm, but I held onto her.

"I only came here to talk to Knuckles, that was it." She explained.

"Well since you're here you should stay for a little bit." I insisted.

"Are you sure Sonic? Isn't Sally here? She doesn't even like it when you look at me." She said sadly.

"Come on Ames, Sally isn't here and you should sit back and relax." I said as I wrapped my arm around her and walked inside of my home. Once we got inside, I closed the door and lead Amy into my room. We sat down on my bed and gazed into each others eyes. Ames eyes were always so beautiful and attractive. Her lips looked so soft, I naturally pulled towards her and closed my eyes, hoping for another kiss. I opened my eyes to see that Ames had moved away from me.

"Ames are you good?" I asked her. She barely glanced at me but she nodded her head.

"Sonic I don't think this is a good idea." Ames admitted. I looked at her confused.

"I thought this is what you wanted." I said while slightly moving back from her. She stays there and shrugged her shoulders as she stood up to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going back home .. well not my home since mines got broken into basically." She said while walking out.

"Maybe you can stay with me Ames. You know while you look for a new home." I insisted. I started thinking about how I messed up her house. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. But in some ways I feel like Ames deserved that. She kept toying around with me and I'm just supposed to sit there while she's with that Faker Shadow? She thinks he's all sweet and what not. Shadow will go down. Even if I have to pull Amy away from all of this myself.

"No thanks Sonic. I have somewhere to stay. Thanks for offering though." She said with a small smile. She walked out of my home and left. I wonder who Ames is staying with. It better not be Shadow.

Amy's POV

I started my trip back to Shadows home until someone walked up behind me. It was Sonic again. What is going on with him? Why is he acting so weird and oddly flirtatious?

"Hey Ames, sorry but I thought that I should walk you home. It's getting dark and I don't want you out here by yourself." He said. I'm not sure if he was genuine or not but I just gave him a smile as we kept walking in silence.