Casey was backing up as he advanced toward her and Casey looked behind her, seeing the stairs as she was backing up. "Tye, you have to calm down." She pleaded with him as his emotional pain over the situation, it only made him much, much stronger... but with a lot less control and he snarled, lunging for her. "Or not!"

Casey spun around and she quickly bolted up the rest of the stairs, as she could hear Tye pursuing her. Tye caught onto her ankle and when she saw the claws, Casey immediately kicked out hard, knocking him away and forcing him to let go. Casey made it into her room and she looked all around, only to realize that she had emptied her room of weapons only a few hours before. "Aw shit." She said and Tye stood in the doorway, a hulking shadow and he roared.

Tye lunged at her and Casey ducked under his arm and turned around as he ran into the wall.

Casey spotted the window that was standing behind him and it was then, that she had a sudden idea. Casey was ducking around Tye's vicious swings and she managed to get to the window and she forced it open.

Tye grabbed her by the shoulder and Casey shouted at the pain, feeling his claws starting to dig in. Tye pulled her swiftly away from the open window as he shoves her against the wall, snarling.

Tye's hand wrapped around Casey's neck and she was choking, scratching at his hand as she was feeling her air supply quickly waning. Casey let out a choked gasp of pain and she saw blackness at the edge of her vision until suddenly, there was something else there.

Tye was thrown out of the room and there was a mighty roar that followed as in the chaos, Casey was dropped onto the floor. Casey was slumped on the floor and she was unconscious.

"Casey?" Dimly from behind her closed eyes, Casey could hear a voice saying her name. "Casey, Casey, you have to wake up." Casey's eyes felt so heavy, she didn't even want to open her eyes. "Casey." The voice was insistent as Casey, she finally opened her eyes.

Casey gasped suddenly and her hands, they immediately went to her throat and she was shaking. "Whoa, Casey, it's just me. You're okay." Derek was crouching in front of her and she looked at him. "You're okay."

"Tye... It was Tye." Casey whispered and she felt that her throat was sore and Derek, he nodded slightly at the words. "Where-where is he?" She whispered.

"He is chained up in the basement. I got here when I heard the shouting, I couldn't get in, until you opened the window." Derek said and she looked at the window and she shut her eyes, as she moved her arms around her legs and she pulled her legs against her. "Hey, hey, you're safe now. Tye can't hurt you if he's chained." Derek moved his arms around her and she buried her head in his shoulder. "I've got you, Casey." He murmured.

"Thank you." Casey rasped and Derek's nod was clear and she was moving her head to rest against his chest and to hear his heartbeat. She felt her pain slowly going away and she was looking down, as she saw that Derek's hand was holding hers in his and that he was taking it away.

"I can hear your heartbeat, still now going a million miles an hour. I'm not leaving." Derek murmured and she looked at him. "You stink of fear and you have a younger werewolf in the basement who is having trouble with grief." He said and she nodded.

"That hasn't happened since he was 15." Casey murmured and they could both hear Tye howling, roaring in frustration from the basement as he tried to get out of the chains. "He's trying to get out." She whispered and Derek shrugged.

"If he gets out, I will just chain him back up again and again. I did it with Erica, Boyd and Isaac on the full moons. I can do it with Tye it shouldn't be too different or difficult." Derek remarked, and Casey looked at him.

"Born vs Bitten. Tye is naturally stronger and more in tune with his abilities, Derek, you should know that better than anyone." Casey reminded him and Derek shrugged. "You aren't worried at all, about his control, are you?" She questioned.

"Nope. He will eventually get tired and pass out, then we can confirm together now, that he is still in the chains. If need be, I can add more chains to it so that you can go to work." Derek said and she scoffed, coughing and he looked at her. "Or not, considering it sounds like you have a bad cold."

"Feels more like strep." Casey muttered and her voice was very hoarse and Derek quickly was looking around the room, as he spotted the water bottle on the desk and he got it for her, and she took a careful sip, wincing when she swallowed the water. "Ow." She muttered and the house was shaking and Casey looked at Derek, who growled a bit.

"That's Tye. You all right here for a few minutes?" Derek asked and she nodded a little. Derek went out into the hallway and he brought back one of her many, very unassuming electrified batons. "Here." Casey took it and she extended it.

Derek went downstairs to deal with Tye, as Casey was leaning against the wall with the baton in hand and the water in the other. Casey heard howling, roaring and then a bunch of chains and restraining mechanisms jangling and then, there was complete silence.

Casey heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she held down the button swiftly, as electricity crackled along the weapon and she waited.

Until she saw a familiar pair of red eyes and she released the button and the electricity stopped. "You're really freaked out right now, by all of this, aren't you?" Derek asked and she nodded and she collapsed the baton again and silently now putting it onto the floor, next to her. "You want me to stay?"

"I'm not gonna say no." Casey mumbled and he nodded slightly as he looked at the open window as she followed his gaze. Casey grunted and Derek helped her up, as Casey walked over to the window and she closed it up with shaky hands. "You aren't worried about Cora and Carter being in the same house?" She asked.

"Carter's gay. Besides, Carter already left after Trenton, he did it to himself as per the code." Derek explained and Casey nodded, as he shook his head. "I  am periodically goin' to have to check on Tye. If he goes rabid, then we have a serious problem." Derek said as she nodded.

"I'm not going to kill him. Not unless he goes too far and I have no choice. I won't do it, Derek, I'm not even sure that I can." She admitted quietly and he nodded.

"Just get some rest. I'm not going anywhere, but I need food." Derek remarked and Casey nodded a little.

"There's pizza in the fridge, you can heat up the oven if you want, but just, don't let anything burn." Casey mumbled and Derek's eyes flashed with understanding as he nodded and he left the room.

Casey changed out of her deputy's uniform as she threw on a ratty old t-shirt and shorts, as she lay on her side and she silently started to watch the clock on her wall, hoping that the sleep would eventually follow.