But these are all clichés. Ming Xia's desire to read this book is entirely out of curiosity about "Portrait Stones", "Portrait Bricks" and "Murals".

    When she read the interesting points in the book, such as "kebabs were popular in the Han Dynasty, or roasted whole lamb", she couldn't help but check the Internet on her mobile phone, so she was so absorbed in reading that she forgot about the meeting at night .

    Fortunately, Chu Ziyi and Guo Zihao sat in the lecture hall for a while, and found that she hadn't come. Thinking of the fact that she was so addicted to reading that she didn't even know the game was over during the rematch last time, they got up and went to the room to find her.

    When the three of them came to the lecture hall, it was almost time for the announcement. People from other provincial teams were there, including Gao Cong from their provincial team, who was also sitting in the seat to count the questions.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, everyone around them glanced subconsciously, and Gao Cong was no exception. After raising his head, his eyes fell on Ming Xia, and with a "chi" sound, he lowered his head and continued to calculate the topic.

    Guo Zihao couldn't help frowning slightly.

    Chu Ziyi also snorted coldly: "I haven't seen you for a year, and the annoying

    ghost is still so annoying." Ming Xia noticed that the teachers in front seemed to be about to talk, and urged them to take their seats quickly.

    After confirming that everyone has arrived, the teachers began to talk about the arrangements for the "Winter Camp" in the next few days, and also left their respective contact information, so that everyone can contact them when they need help.

    Regardless of the 21st century or the interstellar era, the rule that leaders like to blare has not changed. Ming Xia will be able to hear cocoons in the future, and he has to listen.

    Therefore, Ming Xia liked Teacher H's straightforward meeting style.

    The next day was the opening ceremony.

    The full name of h in Chinese is "Hua Guo Mathematical Olympiad", and the contestants come from all over the country.

    This year's number of applicants is extraordinarily large, a total of more than 100,000 people, but in the end, there are only 189 people who are eligible to stand here and participate in the h national finals. Everyone is excellent in mathematics, and they are the top students among the top students. students, and they are also the students that all domestic colleges and universities want to recruit among this year's freshmen.

    And the colleges and universities that are eligible to come to the H National Competition to promote their enrollment must also be the leading institutions of higher learning in China, such as Shoujing University, Jinghua University, and Huaguo University of Science and Technology. There are only 19 universities in total.

    When I was young, everyone would say, Harvard, Jinghua, Shoujing, National University of Science and Technology... Ah, which one should I choose! so tangled! But none of them seem to be worthy of such an outstanding me!

    Later, everyone also said: I'm sorry, I thought too much, I didn't have a choice, and I didn't want my series even on my knees.

    But now, these universities have put up a stand and placed it in the venue, with the name and contact information of the admissions teacher written on it, expressing welcome to the students of the H National Competition to contact and apply for the exam, and looking forward to everyone becoming a student of our school.