𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ʏᴇʟʟ

-----------------------

BTS is getting mad and worried about Yoongi.

Because the time is already 6.10pm. When they came out from VIP room.

Their eyes met with manager's eyes, they took their gun and point it at manager's head but

Suddenly.....................

Jungkook noticed that Yoongi was coming so he quickly tell them to stop.

"Hyungs!!!!! Stop Yoongi is coming put the gun back"

After that they put their gun back.

And spoke to the manager.

"We are taking him with us."

Manager nodded his head while shivering and then they left from there and headed outside where Yoongi was.

Here Manager still didn't came to reality then he spoke

"I thin-k today was my last day. I nearly experienced death"

Outside

Yoongi was about to enter into the club but they suddenly took Yoongi into their limousine and the driver started the car.

Yoongi was found dumbfound.

So he asked them.

"Hyungs? What are you doing here? and where you guys taking me? I've work, now leave me"

"............................."

After 3 minutes

"Hyungs? Why are you guys not saying anything? Hyun-----"

"Where were you baby? Tell us" Jungkook asked.

"I was at my-Wait why are you asking hyungs and why should I tell you"

"Don't ask us question and ANSWER OUR FUCKING QUESTION"

When they yelled at him.

Yoongi become terrified and tears started to stream down his cheeks.

But BTS didn't notice this and started yell more and more.

When a sob left from his mouth finally they noticed him and realise that they were scolding him.

He was crying now, then they started to calm him, but his was still crying so they told.

"If you didn't stop crying means, hyungs will also cry"

Then he stopped crying but he didn't spoke anything which made them worried.

what if his is afraid of them now, then spoke.

"Baby sorry!!!!! We were just worried about you that's why we yelled out of control" Namjin said.

Still he didn't speak anything to them which make them worry more.

"How to make our baby talk to us......... GOTCHA!!!!!!"

"Baby please talk something to your hyungs!!! Baby how bout we all go to amusement park now" taehyung suggest.

Yoongi face light up when he heard the word AMUSEMENT PARK and he nodded her head like a baby and he totally forgot that they yelled at him.

"Yes yes we can go but......"

"Finally our baby talked to us, but what baby??" Seokjin asked.

'I've assignment to finish hyung, I think I can't able to come" Yoongi replied.

"Awwww baby don't worry about that. We will help you to finish your assignment. After that we can go to our house and we will finish it quickly ok?" Jimin said.

"But teacher told that we should complete it ourselves"

"Then don't tell that to teacher that we helped you.... THAT'S IT" Jungkook said.

"Okay, What about work I didn't ask manager about leave today?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't worry about that... we asked the manager in a SWEET way that, "Can Yoongi take leave today and he told yes"

"Really? Then ok... I'm excited hyungs" Yoongi said, happily.

-----------------

Guess who is back????