𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

BTS Mansion

Jungkook POV

"Our hyungs are the best~~~ "
Jungkook said.

"In the world We can't find like them in the world" Taehyung said.

" Our cute dimple hyung, Our worldwide handsome hyung, Our hope hyung" Jimin said.

" They are the best in the world we've never seen like them in our whole life before. They are so----"

The Maknaes line cutted off by hyung line.

"Just cut the crap and spill the tea"
Seokjin asked, coldly.

"Yeah just spill the tea guys no need to sing a lovely song for us " Jhope jokingly, said.

"I smell something fishy from the boys" Namjoon said.

"Yeah...... did you guys did something or did you guys want something" Seokjin asked. (raising an eyebrow)

"No no we didn't do anything"
Taehyung said, nervous.

"But..... Can we ask something?" Jimin asked.

"See...... so you guys have something right?" Namjoon said.

"Just tell us boys... Jin hyung will give you permission right hyung?" Jhope said.

"Not me this time..... Ask RM I didn't feel right with these boys today.So....."
Jin said.

"YAH... Tell me now. What you guys want to ask...?" Namjoon asked.

"..................." Maknaes line silent.

"You all better tell before I GET ANGRY" (yell) Namjoon asked, angry.

'Jin hyung is better than Namjoon hyung. He looking scary now, what if he don't allow us ' Jungkook thought.

"TELL......."(yell) Namjoon asked.

"Can we meet Yoongi today??" Jungkook asked.

I saw Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung is looking at me. What to do my tongue slipped when hyung yelled again.... but I saw all hyungs are silent after I told that.

"Hyungs...... We thought that we can meet Yoongi today" Taehyung said.

"Hyungs you told to ask permission know that's why we are asking hyungs......" Jimin asked.

"......................"(silent)

"Hyungs can we go?" Jungkook asked.

"When you guys know the answer then why you guys are asking?" Jhope said.

"Hyung? Are you telling that we can't go??" Jungkook asked.

"YES.... YOU CAN'T GO..." Jin yelled.

"And we have a deal today so we can't go" Namjoon said.

"WHY YOU GUYS DOING LIKE THIS!!!!! WE ARE JUST GOING TO MEET HIM THAT'S IT!!!!!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled, said.

"DON'T YOU TWO DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT US" (shout) Hyung line said.

After that we had a wild argument, they scold us and we became silent.

"You all go to your room....and THAT'S FINAL" Hyung line said.

"We are sorry hyungs we just want to meet him but it's ok if you guys didn't like and sorry for raising our voice at you hyungs" Maknaes line said.

(looking down) After that we three left from there and went into Taehyung hyung room.

Hyungs line POV

"Did we scold them too much......they are looking sad....." Jhope said, worried.

'Yeah I think so...." Namjoon said.

"I can't be able to see our maknaes sad it is worrying me...... Jin hyung what should we do now???" Namjoon asked.

"Cancel the deal that we have today!!! And let's bring our cheerful maknaes back" Seokjin said.

We all went to Tae's room then.

In university

Yuna POV

Here me and blackpink unnies are waiting for our cupcake who went to restroom..... after some time he came.

"Here I came noonas. Lets Go" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi did you forget that we are going to Our-I mean my house?" Yuna asked.

"What?" Unnies asked.

"Yes Noona I forgot bout that, sorry yuna noona and noonas I'll call you after I came from yuna's noona house or after work ok?" Yoongi asked.

"Are you going? (Yoongi nodded) Yuna plz take care of him. Don't leave him alone and-" Lisa cutted off by Yuna.

"No need to worry unnies I'll take care of him like a baby ok so no more worries." Yuna said.

"That's nice then, Be careful you both of you ok.... and Yoongi till what time you'll be there?" Jisoo asked.

"Mm...... Till 6.00 pm Noonas after that I've to go to work." Yoongi said.

"Ok baby after you came from work call us or message us you came ok? And both be safe ok??" Blackpink said.

"Ok bye unnies/noonas" Yoongi and Yuna said.

After Yoongi kissed blackpink unnies cheeks and we bid byed to them and left from university.

Meanwhile

In BTS Mansion

Jungkook POV

While we are just laying in the bed and starring at the ceiling. We heard a knock. I was bout to see who is it but the door opened and it reveals hyungs they came in and Jin hyung spoke.

"Yah maknaes get ready we are going to---" Seokjin cutted off by Jimin.

"Just 5 mins hyung after that we will come down for deal hyung" Jimin said.

"YAH fools we are not going for deal we cancelled the deal..." Namjoon said.

"Then were are we going now?" Taehyung asked.

"Guess what? We are going to meet Yoongi today." Jhope said.

"And it's a surprise for him. Get ready...... are you guys happy now?" Seokjin said.

"YES YES YES YES" Maknaes said, happy.

Then we started to dance in happiness.

---------------------------

That's it for now.

You guys guess what will be happened in next chapter.

For now byeeeee

- Author-nim ~