𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring Ring

Yoongi POV -

Yoongi wake up by the sound of alarm, Then Yoongi saw the time, it was 8:34 am

Then realized that the time was 8:34 am. And Yoongi have to be in university by 9:00 o'clock and Yoongi started to run to bathroom to finish my morning routine.

After few minutes, Yoongi come out from bathroom and wore a simple dress.

Yoongi outfit

Yoongi outfit

Yoongi just ran to kitchen and took an apple and banana milk from refrigerator and shoved it inside my bag and look at the wall clock, It was 8:49 am.

Yoongi have to quickly go to university, Yoongi immediately locked my house and started to run to way of university.

Yoongi reached near the university, when his took left turn to reach the university gate but suddenly his whole body bumped into a large rock and fell on his butt on the floor.

Yoongi looked up to see how was here is a big rock but it wasn't a rock.

It was a man who is fully wearing black outfit and a black mask and I was bumped into him chest, he was looking very angry.

??? POV -

??? was walking on the road angrily because ??? went to a convenience store to buy his favorite banana milk, but banana milk is out of stock in that store

So ??? was just walking around angrily but suddenly a boy bumped into ??? chest and fell in the ground and that moment his anger was going on peak.

??? was about to shout on him and slap him on his face but when he looked up, ??? was lost in his beauty, he was so beautiful and cute.

He was on the floor, so ??? gave his hand to him and he kindly held his hand and ??? was lost again in his hands, his hand were so soft like baby and I wish to hold him in my arms for my entire life.

Yoongi POV -

??? gave me his hand, Yoongi took it and stood up from the floor after that his took his hands off from his hand and started to apologize.

"I'm really sorry sir, I was in a hurry so I didn't look sir. I'm really sor-- "

"Hey, hey, its ok, are you okay? You fell on the floor? did you get hurt? "

He started to check my hands and knees. "No sir, I'm good" I replied, smiley.

??? POV -

He smile or I say cute gummy smile at me.

I melted yet and shocked because no one dares to smile at me expect my hyungs and then I realized that I was wearing mask

So I removed my mask, after I removed my mask. I though he going to be scared or shocked but he was still smiling at me.

So I asked him,

"Aren't you are scared of me? "

"why sir? Are you kidnapped or mafia? " He ask scared & confused.

I can see he is scared and I don't want to reveal myself to him, what if he get scared of me and I don't want him to scared of me.

"No, no. I'm not a mafia and kidnapped " I replied.

"by the way, I'm sorry for making you angry sir" he said.

"No no, you aren't the reason, I just don't get my favorite banana milk, they told me it was out of stock "

Yoongi POV -

I can see he was sad. I thought what to do and then I remember that I've banana milk in my bag that I brought for my breakfast.

I quickly took it out from my bag and give it to him.

??? POV-

While I was telling him, he quickly took something out from his bag and gave it to me, and I clearly saw it.

I was happy because it was banana milk, but I was confused, so I asked him.

"What?Why are you giving this to me?"

"Take this as my sorry for bumped into you, please " He replied and check his watch.

"OMG, I've to hurry now, I'm already late, bye MR. Bunny sir ". I was like 'What, did he call me bunny '

But whatever I am happy. Then he placed the milk in my hand and was about to leave but I stopped him.

Yoongi POV -

When I was about to leave, his stopped me by holding my wrist.

I turned and saw him pouting, so I asked him, "What happened? Btw you are cute while pouting hyung "

"Really? Then I'll be pout like this always in front of you" He mumbles something.

"What?" I asked.

"A-ah, nothing" He said.

"why did you stopped me?" I asked.

"Ohh, I -i, what is your name?" He replied.

"Yoongi, min yoongi, bye Mr. Bunny sir " I said.

And go hurry.

??? POV -

After he said his name, his quickly ran away.

Maybe his was in hurry. Then I quickly took my phone and called one of my man.

Man : Yes boss?
?? : find information about Min Yoongi (cold voice)
Man : yes boss

Soon I declined the call and started to think when he will be in my arms (smirk)

"Soon you'll be mine Baby boy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~