𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Present time

"Woahhh!!!! I thought you guys will be scold and angry me but it's opposite and why are you guys gave me that smirk?" Jungkook ask.

"Why we will scold you, we all have same thought, we also want to meet him cuz while you are telling about him itself " Jimin replied.

"

NOW HE BECAME OUR OBSESSION"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

In university

After Yoongi came to class

He was greeted by girls and boys as usual like punching his cheeks, caressing his hair and calling me by different nicknames.

But if Yoongi noonas were there, that's mean they won't disturb him.

But today his noonas are not here but today luck is his side, cuz teacher come early, 'Today my hair and cheeks are safe ' Yoongi though. After that Yoongi came and sat on my seat.

After some moments later

The door opened and Yoongi saw that it was the girl.

He met in the hallway, she entered the class and stood beside teacher and Mr. Moon spoke while smiling.

"Today we've a new student here. Please introduce yourself "

"Hello everyone, I'm Shin Yuna. Hope we can be friends" She intro herself.

Then suddenly a girl spoke from Yoongi behind, "Friends?? With a nerd like you? Impossible" She said in bitch tone.

Then whole class started laughing expect Yoongi, Yuna and Mr. Moon.

Yoongi feel bad for her.

"Shut up, be quiet everyone. Now yuna, you may sit beside nancy" Mr. Moon said.

"What?? Besides me? This nerd?? No chance at all, if she sit beside me means I'll get out of class then" Nancy said.