𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"WHATTTT?? WHO IS THE BOY HAVE THIS MUCH CONFIDENCE TO CALL OUR BABY WITH NICKNAME?? HUH?? " (clenching jaws and making fists)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present time

BLACKPINK POV

We saw our cupcake flinched hard, when we yelled out of control. So we asked him, "baby?? Are you okay?? " We saw he looked around the cafeteria, so when we saw where he is looking at, we saw the whole people in the cafeteria is looking at us, we know that our cupcake hate lot of attention. When we look at him he was looking very uncomfortable. So we yelled at everyone in the cafeteria. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT DON'T YOUR GUYS WANT YOUR EYES TO SEE TOMORROW ".

Author POV

After that all the people in the cafeteria turned their head, not looking at them. Then blackpink asked yoongi, "Cupcake? Are you okay now?? " Yoongi nodded her head and spoke, "Yes noonas and why you guys yelling noonas? " "How we will be clam when some jerk called you CUTIE huh?? " They replied.

Then they asked yuna. "And tell us who is that jerk yuna? " "I don't know his name but I remember his face " "So will you able to tell once again when you saw him?? " "Of course " "Then let's go, baby you stay here, we will see who is that jerk "

They were about to go with yuna when yoongi stopped them by holding jennie's wrist. "Noonas!!! No no need to go. I'll tell you who is that but you all need to promise me one thing for sure? " They asked, "what is that, baby? " "Promise me that you won't scold him or beat him " Yoongi said. "WHAT? Are you serious sweetie?? How dare he call you like that we'll make sure to break his bones " They replied, gritting their teeth. "Noonas please don't do like this. He wants me to be his friend that's why he is calling me like that " Yoongi said. "Baby, you are still innocent, you won't understand boys or girls intentions, now tell us, who is he? " They saying, controlling angry. "First promise me!!! " "Aish.... Fine fine we won't beat him promise. Happy? Now tell us who is he?? " They said. "That's my sweet noonas " Blackpink and yuna melted

when yoongi smile, gummy smile, then yuna spoke, "What is his name?? " "Park Hong-soon hyung " "Aish that jerk again " They said. "Perhaps, are you loving him? " Yuna ask, doubtfully. "What? No I don't have love relationship with anyone, noonas didn't allow me. Am I right noonas? " "Yeah " They said, proudly. "That's nice " yuna mumble. "What??? " blackpink and yoongi ask. "Nothing " yuna said, nervous smile.

Time skip

After university

In the hallway

Yoongi POV

After university, I come to my locker and now keeping my belongings inside the locker, after that. Noonas and yuna approached me. Noonas and yuna hugged me and yuna speak, ""Are you free today??Can you come to my house today? I want you to introduce you to my unnies and oppas" Yuna ask,shyly.

"Mm...... I think I'm not free today I've to go.Today some special customer are coming to my work place so we have to attend them nicely or my manager will be disappointed by me i don't want that to happen. So I'll come oneday whenever I've day off " yoongi replied. "Ohh.... I'm sorry " "It's okay. I've to hurry now. So byee " I kissed noonas cheeks and saw yuna was looking at me, I saw noonas, they nodded their heads as yes so I quickly kissed her cheek and bid bye to them and left from there.