𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ꜱᴛᴀʏ

_________________

In Yuna house

Yoongi POV :-

They all are sitting on the couch and chit chatting and suddenly Yoongi noticed the time and think about club should I go before 6.00pm or after 6.00pm.

While Yoongi was thinking about it, Yoongi didn't notice that Lia was calling him and his snapped back when she touched his shoulder.

"What happen? I was calling you like sometime but you were daydreaming, is everything ok?"

Yoongi just looked at them, And thinking what will they think if his tell them that his was thinking about going to work.

"If something is wrong, you can tell us if you are comfortable with us" Ryujin said.

"Or its ok if you are uncomfortable with us because we met now" Yeonjun said.

"No no I'm really comfortable with you all" Yoongi replied.

"Then tell us what the problem?" Soobin asked.

"I was thinking that should i go before 6.00pm or after 6.00pm" Yoongi replied.

"Why? You just come don't go fast, we want to know you more" Kai said.

"I was just thinki--------"

"You can't even think like that, because you are Our cute bestfriend"

Yoongi didn't understood why they all yelled the word OUR but Yoongi just took off the topic from his mind when Taehyun spoke.

"Yoongi,Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yes hyung"

"Can we call you with any nickname? Please" Taehyun asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure hyung, you can call me with anything" Yoongi said in soft tone

"How about kitten?"

"Kitten? That means I'm now a kitten for you all, am I right?"

"Absolutely yes"

"Kitten how about we watch a movie?" Yeji said.

"Yes yes we can" Yoongi replied.

"Ok, which genre you want to watch? How about Mafia genre?" Yuna asked.

"NOOOOO. DON'T PUT MOVIES LIKE THAT!!!!!!" Yoongi screamed.

"Why kitten?" Charyeong asked.

"I'm really really afraid of Mafias, for me horror movies are better than mafias. So you can put horror movie itself" Yoongi replied.

"Then ok if you say so" Yeonjun said.

"Kitten you can sit beside me" kai said.