𝐓𝐞𝐧

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ɴᴇᴡ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

In outside of Yuna house

Yoongi POV:

After a while of walking with Yuna Noona, we reached their house.

So this is your house Noona?” Yoongi asked.

Yes, but it is also your house too.... Are you thinking me like a stranger?” Yuna replied.

No no, not like that I just asked that's it” Yoongi said.

You should not even ask like that. Now come unnies and oppas must be waiting for you egarly Yuna said while dragging Yoongi inside.

"YAH!! leave my hand. I'm not kid" Yoongi whined.

“But for me you are still a kid only don't you remember what blackpink unnies told? (Don't leave him hands)” Yuna said.

Fine fine, now come let's go, I'm excited to meet your oppas and unnies” Yoongi said, excited.

Yuna was about to call someone but suddenly.......

Yoongi felt like someone is behind him, when his turned around and saw what is that..........

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Someone screamed in Yoongi ears which make him scare and his quickly hugged Yuna and started to cry cuz of fear then yuna spoke.

Baby? You ok?” Yuna asked.

Soobin POV:

TXT outfits

TXT outfits

We saw that Yoongi started to cry. We thought that we can surprise him but it becomes a mess..

Then Yuna spoke

Yah you idiots!!! See you made him cry (to Yoongi) Baby? You okay?” Yuna asked.