Chapter 84 C-Dept Games Arc Begins

1 week later...

"Everyone got everything they need?!" Sergeant Jonas asked as the helicopter came down.

"Yes sir!" They all had on there normal all black C-Dept uniform on, and nothing else.

They hoped on the helicopter, as the ride to about 4 and a half hours. Elias being left behind on the island, as Leon, Amber, Huan, Selias, Koji and of course Sergeant Jonas went. They arrived to another remote island, with a full sized outdoor basketball court and soccer field. A 50 yard long field, dorm rooms, and a single small building in the middle. And on the other side of the island as they were landing was the 9th C-Dept Team.

"Your orders from the commander is to meet at the middle of the island with your squad, got it?!" The pilot of the helicopter informed lm

The pilot had a mask on his face, and this was the first time talking to them during the whole ride.

"Understood" They did just that.
The small square building literally had nothing in it but a MMA cage in the middle. As soon as they entered, the 9th C-Dept Team was right behind them.

"It's them, the most elite team in the whole organization, the 9th" Sergeant Jonas thought. "Damn it, and it's them as well, the 9th Teams 'big 3'."

A couple days ago...

"Okay guys, listen up, the 9th C-Dept has three big time soldiers besides Sergeant Shayetet that I will match all up with" Sergeant Jonas announced to the participants in the classroom.

"Leon, your matchup will be Giovanni Challiono, he's from Italy. His nickname is 'The Bull', and it's for good reason too. He stands at a staggering 6'1, and 275lbs."

"What the hell? How did someone that fat make it on a C-Dept Team?" Leon asked din shock.

"Just like you, he handles a SMG. His strengths are...well his strength. He's known to literally throw his opponents with ease, something like what Koji does. He also has incredibly durability and could take lots of damage. His weaknesses I'm sure you've guessed by now is speed and stamina, as he is to big to do so. I matched you against him because out of everyone, your the most likely to counter his strength."

"Yes sir!"

"Amber, your matchup will be Semone Cartwright. He's from Canada just like Leon. Semone is basically the opposite of Giovanni. Semone handles two pistols at the same time which is actually pretty unique when you think about it. He is incredibly small for a C-Dept operator at only 5'6, and exactly 100lbs, but don't let his small size fool you. His strengths are speed and stamina, while weaknesses are strength and durability. Within a few hits from you Amber, he should be out like a light. It all counts on whether or not you can keep up with him." And a little warning, before he committed his crime he was one of the best wide-receiver football prospects in all of Canada, so in that flag football event you must be careful in that event."

"Yes sir."